Prof Beauty North, Manchester Oct 14?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooh, I'm now going to be working at the show! Come and see us on the Sweet Squared stand, A35! xx

Hi Gemma,
Great to hear you will be at the show. It will be my first ever show, so i'm excited and nervous as not too keen on crowds, so I am aiming to get there on Sunday when the doors open!
I have not bought any minx designs yet as I'm waiting to see them at the show, but was wondering if you will have them all or just a select few?
Thanks again for all the help yesterday re training,
Jeanne

Hi Gemma,
Great to hear you will be at the show. It will be my first ever show, so i'm excited and nervous as not too keen on crowds, so I am aiming to get there on Sunday when the doors open!
I have not bought any minx designs yet as I'm waiting to see them at the show, but was wondering if you will have them all or just a select few?
Thanks again for all the help yesterday re training,
Jeanne

You will need to check with Sweet Squared, but if previous shows are anything to go by we will have a wall of Minx that showcases the newest Minx designs, as well as S2's best sellers. xx

Its my first time too :) I've only been training since September and we're only doing Mani's etc, so not started gel yet but deffo looking forward to the show :) I'm already dreading how much o will spend! Xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

I will be going to Manchester show this year again and have been thinking of changing to PR wax for a while now. I only work from home in a small spare bedroom but want a wax that does the job properly which i know this brand does.
How much and which wax would you recommend to buy?
Also want to get oil do i need anything else, don't want to go too crazy and spend loads!
So excited!

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

Come and ask for me on the PR stand and I'll go through everything for you. :)

Does anyone know if sweet squared will have all shellac colours or just the new ones. Ive a client asking for Rosebud & was thinking of just picking it up at the show but a little worried as her app is 10am Monday & if its not there im going to be in a little bit of bother.lol.

I wanted to go to the Beauty show on Sunday as am just starting with my training as a nail tech, however I live quite far away & work full time. Should I wait and go once I am qualified next year to maybe London? or do you think its an opportunity i shouldn't miss?

Come and ask for me on the PR stand and I'll go through everything for you. :)

Brilliant thank you!

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back