Prof Beauty North, Manchester Oct 14?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isabella

Reaction score
Which Nail companies are going to be at Manchester Show next weekend?

If you google pro beauty you can see the list of who's going to be there. I can't wait:)

I'm going too but bit nervous about it as I'm still a nail tech student n worried I'll be a little out of my league at this stage lol 
Xxx

I'm going too but bit nervous about it as I'm still a nail tech student n worried I'll be a little out of my league at this stage lol 
Xxx

Don't be nervous. I've been going to PB North since before I qualified over 10 years ago. I still go most years. Just remember to wear comfy shoes, take a snack and a drink, plan your visit by checking the exhibitors list/floor plan on the PB website. Go and enjoy :)

Awwwwww thank you gattia 
That has put my mind at rest a little xxx

Xxx

Only be nervous about how much you might spend - ha! And keep an eye out for geeks - I'm not sure whether I'm going up Sunday or Monday yet, but I will be dressed on black and wearing my name badge, so please come and say hi if you see me! xx

Last edited:
Look on the PB website and you will find a floor plan showing who and where everyone is.

Thanks guys 
I'm gonna study the floor plan and make a list of what I want to look at 
And uptoscratch I added you yesterday on fb by the way. I'm going on the Sunday so if your there that day I'll def be coming to you for a chat 
Xxx

I'm working the Perron Rigot stand and am also presenting on their behalf on the main exhibitor stage! Check the programme for details.

Come see me on the young nails stand! :)

Ahhhhh lovely. Definitely will snuggles  xxx

Xxx

Dont be nervous hun! It will be great experience for you! I'd only be nervous about your bank balance after ha!!
I'm so excited for the show! Hope you have fun xx

Awwwwww thanks jojo 
Am looking forward to it just nervous with still being a student xxx

I'm working the Perron Rigot stand and am also presenting on their behalf on the main exhibitor stage! Check the programme for details.

Ooh, I've written you down as a stand to visit as I want to change my wax and have seen it recommended all over here. Will you have the actually waxes there so I can see how I like it? And will you be doing any demos?

We will have our best selling waxes and products to buy and to try! You can experience them yourself or you can play about with them. Ask for Mat and I'll be more then happy to help you out and show you how to get the most out of your wax.

Mat

I'm going, my first ever beauty show, been training since march this year, will be in my wheelchair with hubby pushing lol can't wait to see you all there x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Awesome - this is a good first show choice! Just be prepared to have to fight your way through crowds. It can get very busy.

We will have our best selling waxes and products to buy and to try! You can experience them yourself or you can play about with them. Ask for Mat and I'll be more then happy to help you out and show you how to get the most out of your wax.

Mat

That's fab, thanks. Will do. x

Ooh, I'm now going to be working at the show! Come and see us on the Sweet Squared stand, A35! xx

Mat

I will be going to Manchester show this year again and have been thinking of changing to PR wax for a while now. I only work from home in a small spare bedroom but want a wax that does the job properly which i know this brand does.
How much and which wax would you recommend to buy?
Also want to get oil do i need anything else, don't want to go too crazy and spend loads!
So excited!

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back