Professional beauty 2011 - CND Show offer??!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beanie

Reaction score
Confused!?

Been saving my pennies to buy my Shellac stuff at professional beauty and had a quick look on their website at 'show offers and discounts'.

Pleased to see CND has an offer on but not entirely sure if its exclusively for 'special offer voucher' holders??!

Here is the offer...

With the purchase of the NEW Shellac Show Offer (£200.00 ex VAT) you will receive a FREE CND Brisa Kit worth £78.00.
This offer is extended ONLY when the Special Offer Voucher is presented on Stand 105 and while supplies last.

If this is the case.. How do I go about getting a 'special offer voucher'?? xx

Also, wondered if any of you know what is included in the 'Shellac show offer'!?

Cant seem to find details of this ANYWHERE! lol xx

When I have had vouchers for shows in the past they have come in a booklet through the post with the tickets...have you got your tickets? X

Not yet but professional beauty registration states that entry badge has been dispatched! maybe they'll be in with my ticket! :) x

just got my badge and you get a voucher book with it....you can relax now :)

I got my badge but no voucher????

Strange? I got the ticket and a book of vouchers, maybe give
them a call?

I've got two badges, separately. But no vouchers!

I got my ticket with no voucher booklet, but got a booklet in with my staffs ticket.

I didn't get a booklet either, i wonder if it depends on what you put down as your job description, I am mobile so maybe not worthy!! :lol:
I don't want to appear ungrateful but as I don't do gels/acrylics the brisa kit is not going to be much use to me anyway :confused: maybe they will be kind enough to do another offer for those of us who only do natural nails?

I'm really surprised at this offer.......potentialy anyone who has one of these vouchers will be able to get Brisa regardless f their qualifications etc... when part of CND's policy is only to sell to trained professionals....yes it's a professional beauty show, but not everyone who buys shellac will have the necessary knowledge and training to use an enhancement system. In fact I'd bet there'll be people there who aren't even manicure trained who decide to give shellac a go! The only way they could control this is if the voucher was only sent to those already on the S2 database??

Haven't got my tickets yet but fingers crossed when I do, the voucher booklet is in there!

Do any of you know what the Shellac Show Offer actually consists of? :) x

Hi Beanie, I think the offer is the Shellac Lamp and a salon rack for £200+vat, but I don't think it has been set in stone yet xx

I just spoke to PB they said they have run out of voucher booklets but we don't need a voucher to get the special offers ;)

Hi Beanie, I think the offer is the Shellac Lamp and a salon rack for £200+vat, but I don't think it has been set in stone yet xx

I thought it would prob be the 12 new colours, base, top, and some wraps....I was going to order my lamp today with some of the old colours, not sure if I should wait now..:/ do u think if I emailed s2 they would tell me what the offer is going to be?

I thought it would prob be the 12 new colours, base, top, and some wraps....I was going to order my lamp today with some of the old colours, not sure if I should wait now..:/ do u think if I emailed s2 they would tell me what the offer is going to be?

I can't see any reason why they wouldn't tell you, give them a call. I've message pro beauty on FB today too to ask why some people seem to be getting vouchers and not others so will report back here if they answer xx

I got my badge but no voucher????

I got one like that & then I got another 2 days later with the book of vouchers so don't worry you will get it. If not ask on the day for one & explain it never came through with your ticket.

I've just seen on another thread that someone has called PB who said they have run out of the vouchers but that we don't need them, we will still get the offers.....phew xx

PB have replied to me and confirmed that they have run out of the voucher booklets and we definitely don't need them to be able to take advantage of the show offers whoop whoop!! Happy shopping all xxxxxx

Hi All

You can rest assured you will get the same offers without the voucher books. I have just called PB and they said that you should get a book of vouchers sent out to you, if not they will give you the booklet on the day when you hand your tickets in, but if they havent got any, dont worry everyone that goes to the show gets the same offers. I just hope I dont get squashed by the stampeed heading straight for Sweet Squared for the new shellac. Im going there first. Ax

Latest posts

Back