Professional Beauty 2011 VIP GeekMeet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutly, will be there. keep the Champus cold and the Minx warm, I am on my way xxxx

how does everyone know this is only on the Monday? I thought it was both days? :rolleyes:

We asked for a Geek meet and that is what we got! I have just had an email re a Vip Geek Meet on Monday 28th ......free glass of champagne. Anyone else?

Last edited by a moderator:
got my invite.
hadn't thought of going to be honest, but, if theres champers and a geekmeet!!!

anyone from Durham area going?

I'm just a goal kick further north and am going to try and get there!

Champers really shouldn't be turned down! :biggrin:

Actually very thrilled to get invitation; feel like I've really joined the club! Sad that I can't come.:cry:......prepared to donate my glass of champers to the geek with the most original reason for deserving it!!:wink2:

coz i need to stock up on naughty but nice things as am starting detox the following day ?:green:

Yay, got my invite this morning too :green:

I got an email from S2 about both days and the Geek Meet but then got an email from Salon Geek tonight that specifies Monday only for the VIP Geek Meet :'(

I got my invite! Yay!

I was only planning on coming on the Sunday.... But now thinking to pop by for the bubbly and geekmeet on the Monday too!!

Im still new to the business and only just started doing nails in 2010. I would love to meet up with all you experienced geeks out there!!

Rowena
Sei Bella Nails and Beauty www.seibellabeauty.co.uk

Twitter - @seibellabeauty www.facebook.com/SeiBellaNailsAndBeauty

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Yes, it's great news and even more so thats it's directly across from the Young Nails stand so I wont have to go far.
Cheers
L :)

Me too!! Unfortunately, it's a bit of a long way for me to travel!

Oh well, maybe next year

I have already registered . But I'd love to pop into the Geekmeet. Do I need to show some ID type docs if I've registered elsewhere?

I'm going but on the Sunday :(

Oh fiddlesticks! I can only make it on Sunday! :( Thank you for the invite though. Have fun folks x

Sam, please save the day for all us people that are only coming on the Sunday, this VIP Geek Meet will be both days won't it?
:'(

:cry::cry:

if anyone can save it...:hug:

Wow! Exciting, will be there too!

Natalie x

Hoping to be there!x

I will be there, really looking forward to it:biggrin:

Looking forward to this, count me in:)

Got to dash off for my train at 3.30, but should have time to pop in after I have spent all my money. Will be bringing Claire along too.
Diane x

Latest posts

Back