Professional Beauty 2011 VIP GeekMeet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have just registered & i cannot emphasise enough how excited I am but a little nervous as I am quite a shy person :o so if u see a bit of a saddo standing in the corner wearing her college uniform (as I have been instructed to do so) please feel free to say hi as I don't want to come across as being rude :)

No need to be shy, if you see 2 mad woman running around trying to grab everything they can then that will be me and Lu-B-Lu ha ha. Come over and say Hi, we'd love to meet some other geeks.
It's s shame we don't have Geek badges then we'd all know who everyone was lol
xxxx

I have just registered & i cannot emphasise enough how excited I am but a little nervous as I am quite a shy person :o so if u see a bit of a saddo standing in the corner wearing her college uniform (as I have been instructed to do so) please feel free to say hi as I don't want to come across as being rude :)

Yes, please come and say hi, we'll look after you! :) Sagll01 don't worry about the geek badges, lets go all out and wear some GEEK T-shirts! Lol xxx

Some people coming will have geek badges :wink2: Except they are the old geek logo that I did when we had the Events.. Sadly have no more left. So those lucky enough to have one please wear them with pride:lol:
Jen xxx

I'm coming on Monday! Yay! I did reregister with the geek code but my tickets came yesterday with no VIP invite so may have to stand outside and wave at you all :0)

Hi,

Is anybody going on the Sunday from Luton Bedfordshire if so whats the best way to get there, I can only find journeys that you have to make two or three changes. Must be a better way other than driving, don't think my car would get me there at the moment.:irked:

Tooth Fairy,

I am going from Flitwick on the train and then changing in London. If you want pm me yr mobile and we can arrange to meet at Luton and you can come down with us if you like.
Sue

Am looking forward to 'minxing' with all my fellow geeks and putting faces to the names - did you see what I did there, 'minxing/mixing'... not funny, apologies!!!!

Thanks for the invite - count me in

Vicki
x
:)

i sure will be there x

Im coming from scotland 10 hours on the train, cant make the monday tho, i get into victoria coach station, where do i go from??

Hi

Yep will be there!!!!!

XXXX

If/when my ticket arrives - I will be there. Very excited x

i booked 2 of us tickets n only 1 came thro n they said we can get it at registration x

Help! I deleted my email before I realised what it was - it has completely gone. Got ordinary tickets in post - how do we get VIP?
There's a glass of champagne with my name on it!

I already ordered tickets a while ago , now it won't let me do it with the VIP code thingy :( anyone know how to sort it out??
Thanks
Ceri x

Help! I deleted my email before I realised what it was - it has completely gone. Got ordinary tickets in post - how do we get VIP?
There's a glass of champagne with my name on it!

I already ordered tickets a while ago , now it won't let me do it with the VIP code thingy :( anyone know how to sort it out??
Thanks
Ceri x

Ditto, mine are ordinary tickets ordered with out the code :(

Ditto, mine are ordinary tickets ordered with out the code :(

Min , You & I can sit out side , I'll bring a flask of tea, x

Hi guys!!

I wont be at the geek meeting as I am working on the ABX stand. I am one of the eyelash demonstators working sunday and monday:wink2:. So come and say hello as I wont get a chance to meet you at the Geek Meet.:Scared: xxxx

I will be there too. Cant wait. I have finally got my tickets. See u all there. It is such a shame we couldnt all wear geek badges. Ax

Will be there :)

See you then!! :cool:

Latest posts

Back