Professional Beauty 2014 Excel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooh good thinking batman, I shall do the same :)
Lol I'm gonna finally be a posh bird, I'm practising with my baby finger out on my glass of water haha x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ooo yes get practising! It says free gift too :) theyve probably looked on my facebook and thought .. 1 glass of champagne and she will spend a fortune lets give her a free pass! Ha! Well .. jokes on them, because I was going to spend a fortune anyway :) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi there I am akso very excited this is my first show im in collage do stocking uo in products to get me started WHEN I pass :) and also practice on family and friends , j have also highlighted the sralls I want so I will be buying shallac , gel , acrylic , silk wraps and forms basically everything about nails to my budget atm of £150 .

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I apologise for spelling im using phone :rolleyes:

Ooo yes get practising! It says free gift too :) theyve probably looked on my facebook and thought .. 1 glass of champagne and she will spend a fortune lets give her a free pass! Ha! Well .. jokes on them, because I was going to spend a fortune anyway :) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I keep reading the email, I'm so chuffed lol sad huh? ;)
I don't care if being picked is computer generated :)

Hi there I am akso very excited this is my first show im in collage do stocking uo in products to get me started WHEN I pass :) and also practice on family and friends , j have also highlighted the sralls I want so I will be buying shallac , gel , acrylic , silk wraps and forms basically everything about nails to my budget atm of £150 .

Isobel you will love browsing all the stuff that isn't even nail related too, my first one I ended up with glitter tattoos done, eyebrows done, had a go on the vibraplates much to my friends amusement and loads more... ;)

Oh wow how much will it cost me any ideas :) need advice when I get there to about tip extentions lol they will need a lay down after ive been there.

Oh wow how much will it cost me any ideas :) need advice when I get there to about tip extentions lol they will need a lay down after ive been there.

Lots of stalls do single nail trials so ask for a demo everywhere you go, I bought trial packs with each demo I had to have a feel of the product myself.
The eyebrows, glitter, konad nail, various nails, tanned arm, etc were all free demos. The place is an information overload but fantastic..
I'm a big leaflet and book/catalogue gatherer as I LOVE to check it all out in my own time...
:)

I keep reading the email, I'm so chuffed lol sad huh? ;)
I don't care if being picked is computer generated :)

OH great so now I'm ditched! ha ha ......OK I'll pay, I really don't mind.

OH great so now I'm ditched! ha ha ......OK I'll pay, I really don't mind.

Haha ditch you?? never... The email says for me and a colleague so I was going to pick your brains on what that meant.. I'm hoping it means plus one cause that's us on the red carpet. The So'ton two ;)

Thanks for heads up so excited now ive wirked hard to gather money for this I will be a pro :)

Haha ditch you?? never... The email says for me and a colleague so I was going to pick your brains on what that meant.. I'm hoping it means plus one cause that's us on the red carpet. The So'ton two ;)

ha ha ... YAY ..... Yes it means two...right suppose I better get buying the coffee then....lol

ha ha ... YAY ..... Yes it means two...right suppose I better get buying the coffee then....lol

I'm practising my posh walk now... I have a red rug.. On the front room floor incase Winnie pops in questioning it, we know how her mind works!!!!
I've perfected the pinky finger and glass of water ;)

I have 2 normal tickets was asked if I wanted to upgrade for £9 something , so see uou there not that you will notice me im 4ft nothing :)

Bugger! I wanted VIP for the parking ticket but they havn't upgraded me. The option to upgrade to get free parking was more than the parking fee itself.

Many apologies of this has already been asked, but do I have to take anything with me to prove my account with sweet squared to be able to purchase goodies? Tia

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested to know too x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I wasn't asked for any proof from my first attempt. I first purchased at the last show. Got half of the items there and then but as I bought a package the remainder had to be delivered. They happily take your order and payment then you have to call them and email your certs across before they will send your order. Unlike some I didn't have to suffer any queues. But it took me three phone calls and the same in months for sweet squared to acknowledge that I had done my training and send my certificate. All good thereafter and my lamp works a treat.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

No anyone can buy at a show - no certificates, no account needed. They take your name and address but that's all.

There is a thread on here and I can't find it, on giving tips for the pro beauty. Like take a bigger bad, lunch and drink etc. I know it starts at 10. What time should I be there so I can get to CND first lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully ii will get to meet some geeks, glamourEyes will be nice to meet ya hunxx

Latest posts

Back