Professional Beauty 2014 Excel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lynne I'm the same. There on Saturday morning to set up too, but I don't usually find that too bad..!! And also packing down on Monday afterwards which is hell because you just want to get home! And I totally agree about Tuesday..! Complete zombie status will be achieved..!!!!

I thought I saw somewhere that Mo You were going to be there? Can't see them on the exhibitors list so perhaps I imagined this?! Anyone else know? :)

got my floor plan through today! Excited! Its my first time so think in going to make a sensible list and just browse for ideas!

Has anyone heard of any special deals or offers that exhibitors are offering? Would love to plan roughly what I will be buying. X

Has anyone heard of any special deals or offers that exhibitors are offering? Would love to plan roughly what I will be buying. X

some of them are on the website 😊

I have just ordered a new credit card :/ fml!!!

I've just registered can't wait... Can't wait to visit S2! Going up on the Mega bus I think went to Olympia last year met a couple of celebs hope there is some their this year too... Anyone know best way to get to pro beauty from Victoria station? I don't no we're pro beauty is so any help is grateful x

Pro Beauty is held at ExCel, across the river from the O2.

Travel By Tube

I'm sorry I know I'm being really stupid here but I have just moved to the UK and have no idea where in London this show is. Please can someone give me a heads up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. Plane ticket booked ticket applied for. So so excited. My first show.

I'm just starting out and I'm thinking about going to pro beauty can anyone advise how much money I would need to take with me? And can you take a non professional with you or not?

Thanks..

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just starting out and I'm thinking about going to pro beauty can anyone advise how much money I would need to take with me? And can you take a non professional with you or not?

Thanks..

I am taking my daughter as she is going into the beauty business herself and I want her to see the options, I'm sure lots of ladies take their other half's for bag carriers ;)

As for money, that's like asking how long a piece of string is lol
If you have a budget then just take that, nothing is priced the same as the next stand and there are offers everywhere so how much you take is your call
Last year I only wanted the experience so took £30.00 yep really that was all and I still came home with a bag of bits, some amazing books and leaflets and a heap of ideas

Some tips tho.. Comfy shoes are a must, layers of thin clothes not just a coat it gets hot in there, take your own bags and look out for the trolley Dolley's as they run over your toes lol
Oh and finally, have a fab day :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh right so take what ever then lol I'm thinking about the one in North as it's closer for me so that's not yet so have a little time for my budget.
Oh and we always need them bag carriers with us hehe :) x

Some tips tho.. Comfy shoes are a must, layers of thin clothes not just a coat it gets hot in there, take your own bags and look out for the trolley Dolley's as they run over your toes lol
Oh and finally, have a fab day :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just to add to this, food and water are a good idea. Some of the booths have long lines. I've learned from experience.

Well it's good to know that you can take your food and drink because I know some places don't allow it x

Really? Nobody has ever said anything to me about it before.

Oh no I'm not saying pro b but just places like that sorry I didn't explain myself very we'll x

No it's fine. I've been to other shows besides pro b and I've never had a problem.

Latest posts

Back