Professional Beauty goes .... well Professional

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
exactly the same here. I booked to get the early bird £10 ticket, and am also now bombarded with offers of either £10 or free tickets. And now I got an email that if I book now, I'll get ticket for £10 and also the possibility of winning in a prize draw.

Certainly won't be booking early next time, if at all! (also just noticed that the baby show is also on there on Sunday, will be interesting to see if any pushchairs DO get in my way inside the beauty show! Had a lot of this last time I went and the baby show was on.....)

I'm also a bit peeved that the masterclasses I want are all on the same day, Tuesday, which is the only day I can't go. I'm wondering if Tuesday is the quiet day, so they booked the most popular classes on that day to get people in?

Are you sure it isn't for Beauty UK at the NEC in April?

I have my VIP ticket for Excel but I haven't had too many offers/junk mail from Professional Beauty for free tickets but I have been bombarded with free ticket info from Beauty UK for the NEC.

Are you sure it isn't for Beauty UK at the NEC in April?

I have my VIP ticket for Excel but I haven't had too many offers/junk mail from Professional Beauty for free tickets but I have been bombarded with free ticket info from Beauty UK for the NEC.

Yep it's Pro-Beauty at Excel. I've had e-mails from all kinds offering free tickets, even companies that I don't even deal with like Eve Taylor & Beauty Express. I guess I must have my e-mail on every mailing list going!

Kind of makes me fel a bit dumb for paying in the first place!

Yep it's Pro-Beauty at Excel. I've had e-mails from all kinds offering free tickets, even companies that I don't even deal with like Eve Taylor & Beauty Express. I guess I must have my e-mail on every mailing list going!

Kind of makes me fel a bit dumb for paying in the first place!
Yep, definitely Excel! I also feel a bit dumb for paying! Oh well, we live and learn! :hug:

Just had an e-mail yesterday offering ticket for £10 with promotional code. I purchased my ticket a month ago for £20 and was very angry: I dont mind paying more, but at least don't rub it in my face.
In addition to that I received an e-mail with code for my ex-collegue whom we did go on the last show with, but who no longer work with me. Now I am wondering, did they charged me for the same thing twice?

Latest posts

Back