Professional Beauty Manchester - anyone going?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be the one rushing around on roller skates on the Sun. I would normally go both days as its right on my patch but cant make Mon too this year.

Hi Julia if you are there hopefully we can meet up before the conversion course and have a chat :)

im going 2moro, cant wait! just setting up my own salon so its all exciting!! just trying to figure out whether im driving or getting the train...hmm. also i just read on the website that there's no cash machines there, surely we'll be able to pay on card though?? dont want to carry loads of cash round plus i dont know how much i'll be spending! xx

Hi,
Yes all the main companies use credit / debit card facilities. I have used mine in the past.
Look out for me, I will be wearing a Geek Badge :lol:
Lotsa luv x x x :hug: x x x

I'm going all on my lonesome on Monday. I have to run around the place, with my x amount of cash to buy lots of new things. I can't wait!!!! have to be back at 3pm to pick kids up. So going first thing. Can't wait!

Hi,
Yes all the main companies use credit / debit card facilities. I have used mine in the past.
Look out for me, I will be wearing a Geek Badge :lol:
Lotsa luv x x x :hug: x x x

I to be wearing a geek badge on my bag .. Thanks for making it for me

Last edited:
I am now going in the morning too !
I hope to see some of you :hug:

I tend to walk around these things in a little world of my own lol, so say Hi if you see me :lol:

Latest posts

Back