Profiles - please fill them in!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive been trying to update mine and to put Tantrick under systems but it always just says Ta when i go back to it.I would like to say that i am not acually in the territorial army just in case anyone was wondering.

Well mystery solved i had too many characters in one section thanks naturalnails im out the army now.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just bumping this one up - oh no not that old chestnut again, I hear you say LOL.

For all newbies, please fill out your profile with as much information as possible - what have you got to hide LOL.

If you ask a question, most people will check out your profile to check your level of experience before answering the question (well I know I do). This way the answer will be aimed at your level.

Please help us to help you in the best way possible.

Some people will not answer questions from people who do not give any information about themselves, so think what you might be missing out on.

Go on, you know you want to LOL!

Mine is really brief, but only cos I'm not starting my course till Sept, and once I start practising/have a clue about what I'm talking about, then I will be posting pics and updating my details.

Mine is really brief, but only cos I'm not starting my course till Sept, and once I start practising/have a clue about what I'm talking about, then I will be posting pics and updating my details.

But you could put that in your profile and update it as and when you update your skills.

The problem with putting nothing in your profile is that when you might ask a question, you may be viewed as a "client" and you might not get the answers you are really seeking.

I hope that makes sense.

Profiles are living documents and can be updated as regularly as needed.

Just bumping this one up - oh no not that old chestnut again, I hear you say LOL.

For all newbies, please fill out your profile with as much information as possible - what have you got to hide LOL.

If you ask a question, most people will check out your profile to check your level of experience before answering the question (well I know I do). This way the answer will be aimed at your level.

Please help us to help you in the best way possible.

Some people will not answer questions from people who do not give any information about themselves, so think what you might be missing out on.

Go on, you know you want to LOL!
Thanks Fiona - it is so helpful to know who you are talking to.:)

I'm bumping this again, sorry.

Latest posts

Back