Proms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kiatworcs

Reaction score
Evening everyone

sorry its a late one,

Ive been asked to go to a local school on wednesday next week, they are hold a prom fashion show and we have been recommended to the pta ppl.

myself and my trainee are going to the event and we have decided to take our pink tannning tent to try and catch the students and parents attention.

This might sound really odd but im really unsure of whatelse to take as i dont want to take to much that our table looks croweded etc

Im going to take leaflets we have designed some especially for it.

But bar that im a lil stumped,

Any ideas would be vastly welcome

Thank you so much in advance

:hug:

I am doing one in my local school. All I am taking is nice clothes, leaflets, small vase of flowers, nail art board and some party lashes. I'm not taking my tent or machine to this one although I am doing a bigger one at the end of March and I will be taking more and my treatment couch to do a set of Flirties lashes lol. Hope you have fun. :):)

Perhaps you could do the nails of the models and ask for a mention.

Do you have a portfolio of some of your work to let people see the different nail styles or before and after pics of makeup makeovers.

Good luck!

Latest posts

Back