Pronails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammi_cc

Reaction score
Can anyone help me? I am a level 3 fully qualified beauty therapist in all departments, electrolysis,mani,pedi,different massages,facials,non surgical face lifts etc.

I really want to do a nail extension course though I have done one in acrylics but I want to train in pronails. I cant find one in my area. I live in Manchester. There is only one lady who does it here but she wont do it unless I bring someone else to do it with me and as it does cost almost £1000 plus the equipment(electric file, UV light etc) for someone who doesn't have the stuff already it will cost allot, whereas I have everything already.

Does anyone know another training centre around Manchester or a little bit out of Manchester where I can do this course??

Last edited by a moderator:
can anyone help me i am a level 3 fully qualifgied beauty therapist in all departments, electolysis,mani,pedi,different massages,facials,non surgical face lifts etc
i really want to do a nail extension course though i have done one in acrylics but i want to train in pronails. i cant find one in my area i live in manchester there is only one lady who does it here but she wont do it unless i bring someone else to do it with me and as it does cost almost £1000 plus the equptment(electric file, uv light etc) for some one who doesnt have the stuff already it will cost alot, where as i have everything already. does anyone know another training centre around manchester or a little bit out of manchester wher i can do this course??

Man alive and people say CND is expensive?? Someone is being a tad greedy I think.

Why particularly this brand? Any important reason?
Why not look at a high end brand like CND Brisa Gels? If you want more information ring Sweet Squared on 08452106060 and ask them to send you information on classes near to you.

You can also get more information by doing a search on Brisa here on the site or other brands that may interest you.

Can anyone help me? I am a level 3 fully qualified beauty therapist in all departments, electrolysis,mani,pedi,different massages,facials,non surgical face lifts etc.

I really want to do a nail extension course though I have done one in acrylics but I want to train in pronails. I cant find one in my area. I live in Manchester. There is only one lady who does it here but she wont do it unless I bring someone else to do it with me and as it does cost almost £1000 plus the equipment(electric file, UV light etc) for someone who doesn't have the stuff already it will cost allot, whereas I have everything already.

Does anyone know another training centre around Manchester or a little bit out of Manchester where I can do this course??

NSI's training academy is also in Manchester - www.nsinails.co.uk and their foundation course is half that and you get a kit & manual in the price. HTH's:)

Man alive and people say CND is expensive?? Someone is being a tad greedy I think.

Why particularly this brand? Any important reason?
Why not look at a high end brand like CND Brisa Gels? If you want more information ring Sweet Squared on 08452106060 and ask them to send you information on classes near to you.

You can also get more information by doing a search on Brisa here on the site or other brands that may interest you.

Now you know why we just had to do our own thing !!

would leigh just outside wigan be too far? couture do courses in entity nails and they are based there.

chester also does nsi, n case the one in manchester is full, nail training ltd.

good luck with whatever you choose.

all the best

tigi

thanks everyone for your help im goin to have a look at the cnd brisa gels if not the courture salon in leigh isnt to far mybe about a half hour away if all else fails ill go to nsi. the only reason i preferd the professionails range was thats what i have done and i like the look of them n becuase theres no1 in this area that does it it would of been a good choice but theres planty others out there.
thanks again everyone !!:)

Hi sammi_cc
I am doing a course in hendon (nw london) with Rejuveuk. They are the UK distributors for pronails. As far as I know they only have the one training center in london. Their course is great and the trainers are very good. I will PM you with their contact details, it may be a good idea to drop them a email. HTH

Hi sammi_cc
I am doing a course in hendon (nw london) with Rejuveuk. They are the UK distributors for pronails. As far as I know they only have the one training center in london. Their course is great and the trainers are very good. I will PM you with their contact details, it may be a good idea to drop them a email. HTH

Who is training you? Because some-one came into our salon last week to get their nails done saying that the lady who does their training does her nails normally and she is away.
:confused:

Who is training you? Because some-one came into our salon last week to get their nails done saying that the lady who does their training does her nails normally and she is away.
:confused:

I am being trained by RejuveUK in hendon. They are the uk distributors for proffesionails. The trainers are here as I was training with them last sunday. Unless me and five other students are seeing things lol.

Hi Sammi

Linky is absolutely right, www.rejuveuk.com are the new Distributors for the UK and have been the new distrubutors for roughly 4 months. I totally agree with you wanting to train in Professionails.

It is the best Gel I have ever used. I was a Creative trained Tech for 2 years and used Brisa, and was in no way interested in changing as I thought CND was the best by far, but was persuaded by a friend from South Africa to try these amazing products she was using, and I tried Professionails and could not believe the quality of the gels.

Weeks and not a single nail lifted and they looked beautiful, and it was incredibly easy to apply, an absolute pleasure to use. The nails looked the same 2 weeks later as the day I did them.
By far the best products I have ever come across, I will never use anything else, and they have just launched their Gelinium soak off gel Range...fab colours and french's.......gorgeous!

The owners of Rejuve are fabulous, excellent trainers, and the training centre in London is amazing, they have fitted it out to the highest standard I have ever seen.

Hope this helps

Warmest Wishes

x:)

Last edited:
The owners of Rejuve are fabulous, excellent trainers, and the training centre in London is amazing, they have fitted it out to the highest standard I have ever seen.

I have to agree with Katy. I finished my training last Sunday and the ladies training me were great. They are so patient and encouraging (even when I managed to glue my hand to the nail trainer on my first day :rolleyes:). I have emailed and phoned the trainers when I have had problems with application, lifting etc whilst practicing at home. They have always responded quickly and have been very helpful.

I would definitely recommend their training.

Last edited:
Hey Sammi,

I would seriously consider getting your training by La Femme Nail Systems in Bolton, about 10 minutes from Manchester !

I've just started getting my supplies from them after I found out Jacqueline O'Sullivan was part of the brand. The nail kit is gorgeous.

Jacqueline is a very good trainer, for me I would say the best in Europe. So, if you can get a slot to train with her at La Femme I would go for it.

Check out this months Scratch, Jacqueline won the Stomp Scratch Award 2008.

NK

thanks again everyone, i have spoken to the lady who does my nails and she has said that nco are good, and use the same technique as pronails just alot cheaper as they used to be the uk distributor of pronails. im going to look nto the place in leigh aswell but i think im going to go with nco, i just have to try find one of there centres somewhere close or someone who trains it!!

oh and for the la femme nails sytems in bolton do you know what product they use? :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back