Proud of my ombré

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottydolly

Reaction score
Just wanted to share a pic of a client after u did ombré. Quite pleased with it :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356129214.500868.jpg

That's lush , I don't blame you for being proud , really nice . The girl in pic really pretty too Xx

Looks lovely! Xxx

Looks lovely, did you bleach and tone?

Looks lovely, did you bleach and tone?

She had it really dark and with regrowth so it was a total recolour. Stripped out the sections I wanted to be lighted and then did the dark fr the top and blended through a base 7 and then re bleached the ends :) took hours. I'm not in the way of doing this haha. Only like second time

That's lush , I don't blame you for being proud , really nice . The girl in pic really pretty too Xx

Aw thanks. Yeah she is very pretty

Best I've seen good job :)

Niceeeeee....

That looks really nice hun ;)
The 2 colours u have picked really compliment each other x

This is exactly how I want my hair, it looks amazing. Pity your not in near me because I really would love it. My hairdresser just does standard cut/blowdry. Can most hairdressers in salons etc do this with colour because I would really like it?

This is exactly how I want my hair, it looks amazing. Pity your not in near me because I really would love it. My hairdresser just does standard cut/blowdry. Can most hairdressers in salons etc do this with colour because I would really like it?
Ill be really honest and say I don't know because I was a bit terrified doing it but just went with my gut and took my time. It paid off though. :) I hope you are as happy with yours when you get it done. Take the picture into the salon and tell them
You want that haha x

Good job scotty! Looks lovely!!! Xxx

Really really lovely great contrast of colours xx

I'm having my ombre hair done tomorrow, I hope it looks as good as yours. It's fab x

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

That's absolutely lovely excellent job bet the client was well pleased xx

Latest posts

Back