Pubic hair trimming service

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelina221

Master Lash Tech
Reaction score
Had a guy ask today if we offer trimming. He said he didn't think an intimate wax was for him but wondered if we offered a trimming service!
Have never been asked this before and just wondered if any of you offer this service.
I thought it a strange request personally.

Sounds a bit strange to me too. Not heard this one yet. Cant understand why he wouldnt do it himself? It's not exactly hard is it? lol
xxx

I think he must be a perv and like the thought of someone touching his nether regions but hasn,t got the courage to have waxing lol:)

Yep - it's defo on my menu. Have regulars who have trimming in pubic, arms, legs and chest. Clippering for guys is not easy to do yourself if you have to grade into a waxed area, or are nervous using clippers in intimate or hard to reach bits.

It's my most profitable treatment!

I think he must be a perv and like the thought of someone touching his nether regions but hasn,t got the courage to have waxing lol:)
I think you're wrong. Please - we're not all 'pervs'!

No he seemed a genuine guy and i have him in tomorrow for another treatment. It's just i've never been asked before and i've never clippered so i had to say no. What do you charge for this treatment?

Doesn't sound at all strange to me! I have plenty of guys who have their dangly bits clippered. A lot of guys find that if they trim their bushes it looks a lot tidier and more managable.

Mat

I charge a fiver per region to the customer's requirements. So scrotum, shaft and public mound would be £15. Make sure you use a comb and hold the scrotum in the same way you'd wax. Should take you no more that 10 mins including pants down and up again!

Depending on the guy's growth pattern I'd offer to grade onto his legs or up his stomach.

hth? Jason

Mmm well i just thought guys would clipper their own-you learn something new every day huh.
I wouldn't feel comfortable using clippers as i'm not used to them.
What i need is someone who does it regularly to show me how to do it. Someone localish, say like Wolverhampton! Know anyone-lol

Why would trimming his pubic hair seem weird and ripping hair out of his balls not be?

It's all part of the male grooming service. xxx

Such a way with words Kim-lol.
I don't think it's strange being clippered if they are having a wax at the same time.
A lot of men will clipper themselves but wouldn't entertain the idea of waxing themselves.
I thought the 2 would go hand in hand-an intimate wax and then a trim to the pubic triangle.
I've just never been asked to do a trim on it's own.
I think hubby is getting clippered tomorrow :lol:

Why would trimming his pubic hair seem weird and ripping hair out of his balls not be?

It's all part of the male grooming service. xxx

Doesn't she? Almost poetic :)

Latest posts

Back