pulling out of buying hairdresser

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dingbat

Reaction score
I go to a hairdresser amd he said that someone was buying the shop. The lady came in 2 weeks before signing and changed the sign, put new floor down, basically taking over before signing over. She has now pulled out and wants her money back that she has spent, plus solicitor fees. Can she do this or is it her fault and should have waited till it had all gone through?
I didn't know what to say, I thought really that she should have waited and it was her own doing.
Can anyone shed any light?

Why did she pull out?

She just changed her mind I think

Well more the fool her for committing financially before she was the legal owner. The current owner needs to go of the advice of his solicitor but I wouldnt imagine that she wouldnt be able to claim the money back from him. Not sure if she would be able to take the floor up and remove the signs though.

Apparently she was going in to take the floor up with her brothers!!!!!!!!
I just think more fool her, she should have waited. She cannot take the sign he has had it changed back, at his own cost

I think he has done the right thing but he is better off getting legal advice from his solicitor.

Thank you for your replies, I hate to see someone taking the mick just because they have changed there mind.:hug:

Latest posts

Back