Pump Dispensers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailsByShakira

Reaction score
.. I want to purchase a few of these dispenser pumps for Scrubfresh, D.Sperse, D.Solve & D.Colour. I want the lock & twist pumps.. does anyone own these type of pumps? No leaks or spillages? and are they acetone proof?

Shakira, x

.. I want to purchase a few of these dispenser pumps for Scrubfresh, D.Sperse, D.Solve & D.Colour. I want the lock & twist pumps.. does anyone own these type of pumps? No leaks or spillages? and are they acetone proof?

Shakira, x

Yes they lock and twist and yes they are acetone proof and yes S2 sell them.

Woohoo - thanks Geeg.

This is probably a silly questions and i probably should know but...

If we use these bottles, do we need to put a label on the bottle to state what is in it? Obviously us professionals would know, but wasn't sure if there was any 'law' as such

This is probably a silly questions and i probably should know but...

If we use these bottles, do we need to put a label on the bottle to state what is in it? Obviously us professionals would know, but wasn't sure if there was any 'law' as such

I know in the state of Mississippi, US you have to. I'm pretty sure that goes for all of the US. it's against our state board if we don't. But I guess it just depends on where u r and what regulations they have in your area.

Yes you do have do have them labelled and stored directly, look up COSHH for more details on the regulations. Hth x

Brilliant, thanks for that. I don't currently have any pumps but was thinking of getting them so Will definitely check it out before i order them so am ready and prepared :) xx

ps...didn't mean to hyjack the thread :) x

Brilliant, thanks for that. I don't currently have any pumps but was thinking of getting them so Will definitely check it out before i order them so am ready and prepared :) xx

ps...didn't mean to hyjack the thread :) x

No worries lol. This is good info to know for me too :)

The pumps will screw right on to some of the bottles your product comes in (Scrubfresh is one of them) so you don't have to do any extra work. :green:

I put all mine in them. I got them from nail order think they were about **** each x

Last edited by a moderator:
The pumps will screw right on to some of the bottles your product comes in (Scrubfresh is one of them) so you don't have to do any extra work. :green:

Took the words right out of my mouth! I was SO excited when I figured this out with Scrub Fresh that I posted a picture on SalonGeek! Hehe.

Now that's what i like to hear...im all for doing things properly but anything like that that makes my life easier is a bonus! :)

Latest posts

Back