Putting Clusters on Yourself

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChelleConnor

Reaction score
Hello,

Has anyone tried putting cluster lashes on themselves?
I would love to do it but if its impossible I will not even bother!!
If you do how do you do it? xx

Hi I always do, I finid it very easy, what u having difficulty with?

Hiya!
I havent tried yet im just wondering if its possible.
I did try and do individual and it was terrible.
Do you have a method? Like do you pull your eye so its closed then apply the lashes?
Thanks x

o sorry I didn't read your post properly, Yes I just pull one eye down at a time then apply the lashes, takes me 10 minutes and lasts just as well as any client and looks just as good :)

I wear them all the time now and find them really easy to use on myself. I get lots of compliments on them too so they can't look too bad! LOL!:wink2:

I tried once - one evening in my living room using the mirror on the wall - that was probably my first mistake! My living room is not very well lit as I hate bright lights on an evening.
My lashes were a bit err wonky!! oops!

I think its just a case of making sure you can actually see what you are doing properly and practice! My friend does her own and they look fab!!

So it's not impossible... any good tips from those that already do there own would be most welcome from me!! :biggrin:

I can do my clusters fine (after practice!!) but not tried the individual ones yet so if anyone has any advice id love to hear it!! (sorry to hijack lol) x

these were my first attempt! i need to do them again, but i found them easy. i applied from the top though as i could manage to get them to stick with my eye open from underneath xxxx

Attachments

• IMG-20111201-00079.jpg
    IMG-20111201-00079.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 85
What glue are you guys using and how long do they last as I'm good at how they look on my self but the glue isn't great ?

Check out Lisa Eldridges you tube video, this helped me to apply mine xx

Latest posts

Back