Putting up mobile beauty couch?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lindabop

Reaction score
Before I do myself a serious injury if there any easy way to put these up? I am really struggling with getting it from on its side to on its feet? Every time I pick it up it starts to fold up in the middle or starts sliding about on the floor!

Lol! Sorry that made me laugh! I tend to stand so I'm pulling it up rather than pushing it, and put my foot one on of the legs so it doesn't fly towards me x

I lift mine from the couch side so I kind of push it up to its feet. Standing at the couch side not the legs side, lift up and it does bend upwards in middle but u can straighten it up as its standing by that point x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I wrestle with mine likes is a small bull, and either succeed or give in and ask for help!

Ok. Easiest way i've found is to undo the catches, then stand it still folded up on the end that has those catches. Then i pull one side out and fold out the legs, then the other side. I use to just unfold the lot and flip it over from its side but i have a new couch that is much wider and its so much harder to get it right way up with that method. I got fed up with back ache and feeling like a complete twerp with my buttocks and limbs flying everywhere trying to control a disobedient couch :lol:

Ok. Easiest way i've found is to undo the catches, then stand it still folded up on the end that has those catches. Then i pull one side out and fold out the legs, then the other side. I use to just unfold the lot and flip it over from its side but i have a new couch that is much wider and its so much harder to get it right way up with that method. I got fed up with back ache and feeling like a complete twerp with my buttocks and limbs flying everywhere trying to control a disobedient couch :lol:

Loving this "feeling like a twerp" .......that is exactly me!

I can not figure out how you put up your couch though? Are your catches on the end or side of your couch?

Lol. Take out of bag, unclip the sides, open it out on its side, then put your left foot on the floor infront of the back left leg and pull up towards you, no problem at all :)

Lol. Take out of bag, unclip the sides, open it out on its side, then put your left foot on the floor infront of the back left leg and pull up towards you, no problem at all :)

That's the way I have been trying but then the right hand side keeps spinning round and sliding on floor! Think I just need to be quicker! It's actually more tricky than doing the actual treatment!

Haha I always struggle with mine! Will be using some of these tips tomorrow when I need to put my couch up x

I lay it out on its side and click the legs out into place, then stand at the head end, push my foot down onto the leg on the floor and pull it up. Works perfectly every time :)

On the end. If I get a chance, I'll take pics at my friendliest clients tomorrow :D xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I wrestle with mine likes is a small bull, and either succeed or give in and ask for help!

This is me all over! 😝

What I do, after a LOT of messing about! Is this:
I open it out on it's side and fasten the leg catches, I then hold the handle with one hand one put my other hand in the face hole and it stays more controlled when I lift it with a little assistance from my foot!

Reading that back, it is a bit like beauty couch twister!!

Latest posts

Back