Quattro UV Top Coat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Impulse1976

Reaction score
Hi guys, i am looking at adding this into my treatment menu and not sure really what to charge.

Would you say adding a few quid on my standard manicure and pedicure prices would cover it. The quattro is not cheap so want to get some money back on the product and the lamp.

Thanks

We charge an extra £2.

Sorry to change the question but can Quattro UV Top Coat be put over the top of Enamel?
:hug:

I have read on here that it can Karen. I am sure that a few geeks had used it, I remember Sals using it.:hug:

Just to add, I always charge for a gel topcoat

yes quattro can be applied over nail polish BUT you need to make sure the polish is dry first or your topcoat may "spider" after its cured!:)

I do use it over polish but you need to wait at least 4 hours IMO and it needs to be buffed off.

For this reason I do not use it on clients but find it useful on my own polish to protect it whilst working.

I have never added any extra money on but have been thinking recently that I should, especially as there are other colour choices available now and I want them all!!!

I guess £2 would be a good price to charge.

As has already been said you do need to wait until the polish has thoroughly dried before applying it otherwise it'll ruin your perfect polish application!

I have used this over polish on toes, I usually put on my base coat, then my 2 coats of colour and add any required design, I then stick toes under the UV lamp to ensure polish is completely dry before I put on the quattro gel and I've never had any problems doing it this way. hth

I have had real problems with this.

I have found its great on toes but not so great on fingers. I find it does peel away quite easily wether applying over polish or not.

I have recently had 2 customers have it and ended up removing both a few days later and the buffing is a real pain expecially when not being used over a colour and you cant see so easily.

Unless of course anyone has a tip for me?!

I have used this over polish on toes, I usually put on my base coat, then my 2 coats of colour and add any required design, I then stick toes under the UV lamp to ensure polish is completely dry before I put on the quattro gel and I've never had any problems doing it this way. hth

That sounds like a plan, how long do you put the toes into the uv lamp to dry the varnish?

Latest posts

Back