Question for mobile nail techs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shell28

Reaction score
I really want to push gel toes this summer and i was just wondering what you mobile techs use to do clients toes??

Do you have a special stool or something else you use??

I LOVE doing gel toes :) i find it easier to sit on the floor (not great for the back) and put there foot on a small foot stool so i can move my lamp on and off the stool as i need it. But this isnt great for your back so if i have more than one i tend to sit on a stool myself and have there foot raised higher so i can reach it without bending :)

HTH

x

I sit on the floor to do gel toes. I only tend to do one set at a time, so no probs back-wise.....

same here i sit on the floor too.

I have a small footstool, which i also use for pedicure's. Although when i do my daughters i sit on her bean bag which is so comfy..xx

I either sit on the floor or on a gas lift chair at it's lowest. I ask my Client to put her foot on top of the lamp when I am painting her toes which brings the feet up a little higher for me but not too high to be uncomfortable for the Client. I do the same when I am doing my own toes too!

I use a childrens stool. Just the right height for me and their feet on my knees.

Thank you everyone for your help :hug:

Latest posts

Back