Question for people who mobile spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackiegst

Reaction score
I am about to start my own mobile spray tanning service. Can you tell me what you do after you have finished spraying someone to help them dry. I have read people use hairdriers or stand up fan, can anyone give me some ideas.

Your clients should not feel wet, they should only feel slightly damp,
if you need to help them dry off you can use your spray machine with only the air coming out hth

My clients are touch dry when I finish spraying them, are you spraying a bit too wet?

Just use the machine, it has a warm air setting but they are practically dry already :hug:

They are on;y damp but others have said they dry them as i said. Was asking if other mobile tanners do the same :)

Please don't use a hairdryer
you would not look professional and it would not do your business any good hun, just use the air from your spray machine hth :hug:

I couldn't see myself standing with a hairdryer, like you say would not look very good. Can i also ask with the pop up tent does anyone use extra lights.

They shouldnt really be that wet, less is more but some times if they are damp around the boobs i will dry them off with the hose part of the machine.

Just use the air from your machine. Did you not get shown this on your training. After you've done your tan the client shouldn't be wet just abit sticky a once going over with the air from the machine should be enough.x:lol:

My tan dries within 5 minutes so no need to dry with a hairdryer. If the tan was sprayed on "wet" then it would take a long time to dry.

I couldn't see myself standing with a hairdryer, like you say would not look very good. Can i also ask with the pop up tent does anyone use extra lights.
Some people do, you can get ones that clip onto the top of the tent,
as long as you have good light in the room you are working you should be fine,
just ask the client to step out of the tent at the end of the spray and double check that you have sprayed every where and that it looks nice,
if you have missed any just ask them to step back into the tent and go over where you have missed hth

Latest posts

Back