Question, Louboutin?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ria1309

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I had a customer mention to me if I did a particular treatment she said a name but u can't remember it, basically you had a different colour on the nail underneath? Is this new I've never heard of it? Or have I been living under a rock for years lol

Louboutin nails?

Normally red on the underside and black on top? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

That's the one, thank you! They look pretty cool need to check videos I think

I put a thread on here recently about louboutin nails, as a client of mine wanted them. A geek suggested getting red tips and putting the black ontop, but the client was so indecisive, and she didn't come back to have them done, even though I got the red tips in readiness !

If you use the search function there as been a few threads on this :)

I would recommend red tips instead of painting the underneath red like some people do .. I can only imagine how messy that would be x

I sculpt clear or use clear tips, paint the nail red, then black over and they're red underneath and black on top.

X

There's a few ways in doing it. ..

Paint the underside
Sculpt tip with red l&p or gel then paint over in whatever colour on the top of the nail.
Use red tips and paint over top of nail

X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

If you're on Instagram, there is a great nail tech called Nails By Regina who does this :)

Latest posts

Back