Quantcast

QUICK - Curling tongs - which one's???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

cherubs

Reaction score
Can someone help me decide which one's to get, i've read on here that the Babyliss Total Freedom & Babyliss Pro Rebel one's are both good, decisions decisions!
The total freedom one's are on offer at argos at the moment £10 off, the other one's are approx £30 from Sally's.
I don't care about the cost just want some that are the dog's dangly's :lol:

Thanks

Coppertop

Reaction score
There was an advert on tv last night and it was for curling straighteners?!?
They looked like straighteners but you put a section of your hair in, curl it round and then slowly pull it down through the hair and you are left with loose natural looking curls.
Unfortunatly i don't remember the make or name of them :rolleyes: but i am ill.
Maybe someone else will know what i'm going on about and know the make, maybe babyliss...

loubylou

Reaction score
I haven't tried the total freedom ones so i cant help there but i do have the pro rebel ones and i have to say that they are ace, i have waist length hair and they manage to curl all of it and they leave your hair really smooth like when you have used GHD`s hth

Coppertop

Reaction score
ღMandyღ;643462 said:
There was an advert on tv last night and it was for curling straighteners?!?
They looked like straighteners but you put a section of your hair in, curl it round and then slowly pull it down through the hair and you are left with loose natural looking curls.
Unfortunatly i don't remember the make or name of them :rolleyes: but i am ill.
Maybe someone else will know what i'm going on about and know the make, maybe babyliss...
Found them!
You curl from Babyliss, £39.99.
BaByliss You Curl – the easy way to curl your hair

Centaine

Reaction score
Hi there.
I am most def. not a hair expert, so will leave the actual advice up to the professionals. However i use my GHD as a straightner AND as a hair curler, it works beautifully either way! I've had my GHD for 3years now and it still works like new!

Latest posts