Quick Tantrick Question......

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keely7

Reaction score
What % tan do you use?? Im looking at the Organic range and cant decide between the 10% and 12% and am seriously having a dilemma over it. I have emailed Collin already who gave me good advice about it depending on what my clients are looking for which is fine....but usually I would think 10% would be enough but have seen a few people say the colour doesnt come out that deep so maybe the 12% would be better?!?!?!

Please help so I can purchase asap....think Im tempted to go with the 12% so clients definately get the desired effect, would hate them to call to say they cant even notice it.

Thanks so much
xxx

hi
I would go with the 12%, I use the organics and its mostly 12% i use.

Can you not get both and / or some booster drops? I personally don't think it's realistic to only offer one shade... your client could be a redhead with a blue toned skin or an olive-skinned Mediterranean...

What % tan do you use?? Im looking at the Organic range and cant decide between the 10% and 12% and am seriously having a dilemma over it. I have emailed Collin already who gave me good advice about it depending on what my clients are looking for which is fine....but usually I would think 10% would be enough but have seen a few people say the colour doesnt come out that deep so maybe the 12% would be better?!?!?!

Please help so I can purchase asap....think Im tempted to go with the 12% so clients definately get the desired effect, would hate them to call to say they cant even notice it.

Thanks so much
xxx

why not go for stocking the 500ml variants which will enable you to carry a wider range until such times as you have some usage behind you when you can determine which % DHA your customers choose...remember every area has a different need

In so far as the suggestion of adding booster drops is concerned this is a good idea however please remember that most booster drops are not organic so there is a tad contradiction if you are promoting your spray tan business as one which uses an organic product
HTH :hug:

Why not get some samples of both ? :) try them out see what you think hth xx

I bought a litre of 10% before the 500 ml bottles came out. I really love the colour on me but my clients would like it darker, (their words). I have since bought a 500ml bottle of 14%, trying it on a client this week.

The 12% seems like a good starting point if your clients like quite a bit of colour. I got the 14 as I already have the 10 and wanted it to be much darker than the 10. Hope this helps!

Latest posts

Back