Quiet Saturdays?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natjeeling

Reaction score
I offer mani's pedi's and spray tans woking from a salon in a city centre but i have noticed that the last few saturdays have been really quiet. Is anyone else noticing the same. I still busy fridays.

My last two saturdays have been less busy, its probably due to the nice weather and people are out and about with their families enjoying it!

Hi Im mobile so maybe a bit different from a Salon, but ive never been busy Saturdays, which absolutely suits me, and I must say I dont go out of my way to offer Saturday appoinments, but I have very very few people ask, I do the odd Pamper party on a Saturday but thats it.xxx

My saturdays have been a little quieter, but my thursdays and fridays have gone nuts!! People want to be out in the sun!

Maybe its wimbledon? we had a funny gap this sat afternoon. Really unusual for us. Around the time the williams sisters started playing.

Hi,nope our salon is still busy on saturday.Perhaps it may be a good idea to start looking at some more training in more treatments. The more you have to offer the more you will fill your appointment book.Waxing is always a huge success this time of year as are eyelash tints(people wanting to go mascara free on their sun filled holidays,so they can go swimming without panda eyes:green: )
Its a dog eat dog industry and we need to offer as many treatments as we can to entice those lovely clients.Hth:) xx

wednesday thursday friday absolute bedlam, saturday dead as a doe doe

when working in salons i noticed a definate link with the hot weather.
less bookings and more no shows when people see its going to be a lovely day and dont want to interupt it with an appointment.

Hot weather for us doesn't mean no shows or less appointments,indeed the phone doesnt stop ringing when people realise they need their waxing or toes painted.:)

My Saturdays were not busy until about six months ago. Since then i am crazy busy! My Tuesdays or Wednesdays are usually the quiet ones.

As for the weather, the hotter it is the busier i am. Waxing, manicures,waxing, pedicures, oh and did i mention waxing, waxing and more waxing, lol

I'm mobile and in a spa and both sides have been really busy but we have had problems with people booking in and not turning up!
I hate sitting around. It's so annoying. Hope it picks up for you xxx

Latest posts

Back