Raves this week?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melanieloveswax

Reaction score
So I am all for a good rant but we have to have some raves to balance out the world. Not every rave has To be earth shattering or life changing, it's the little things I life. Here are mine for the week...

2 new 5 star reviews on my main review website.
Had 2 hot clients and have 1 tomorrow. What's the English slang term for that?

Got a shipment of Stamping Up crafting supplies.

Finally got polish on my nails.

Anyone else?

Got 2 free perfumes (50ml) worth over £50 each for doing some mystery shopping.

A new 100 year old client! Still living in her own home. Completely self sufficient. Gave me a £5 tip. I refused. She insisted.

Am being taken out to my favourite restaurant tonight for Mothers Day.

Brought my first house with my fiancé 5 weeks ago , waiting to move in, exciting times can't wait x

Today we bought a new Rangemaster cooker and stove for our new home, which we will be moving to this summer! Love it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Today we bought a new Rangemaster and stove for our new home, which we will be moving to this summer! Love it!

Aww lucky you, no excuses for rubbish dinners anymore then :biggrin:

So I am all for a good rant but we have to have some raves to balance out the world. Not every rave has To be earth shattering or life changing, it's the little things I life. Here are mine for the week...

2 new 5 star reviews on my main review website.
Had 2 hot clients and have 1 tomorrow. What's the English slang term for that?

Got a shipment of Stamping Up crafting supplies.

Finally got polish on my nails.

Anyone else?

This is an awesome idea! Put a smile on my face after my rant hehe

Only day off this week. Went out last night and danced the night away. Had some bum points with men being too forward and had to have a Gaurd with me.

Today, relaxing with my crafting and stamping. Maybe go to a movie later.

My rave... Cadbury Dairy Milk nutty caramel..
Oh yummm!!!!!

I had a fab Mothers Day. Even if the girls woke me early, I didn't mind. Eldest brought me a cup of tea in bed. Girls made and bought some beautiful gifts. I was so chuffed I got some pyjama pants in size 12-14 even though I'm an 18! More dieting. And Hubby treated me to a trip to Thomas Sabo and bought me a lovely necklace with 3 pendants for being a good mum. :Love:

I then treated them to a yummy Sunday Roast. :D

I've got a cup of tea in my hand and my copy of scratch magazine has arrived! Haha

The sun is coming out☀️

The builders have started today!

Now I'm over my rant, good news.... cleaned the salon, Mr Happyfeet has helped me move some furniture and our home is looking fab-u-lous! Nesting is in full swing! I'll suffer for it later, but meh need to keep busy. I'm having my hair done Wednesday, seeing a couple of friends this week, working on Friday, then I'll just have 4 weeks left to my due date.

Right off to roller the salon walls!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

My rave.. Cake :)

I just tipped a packet mix with an egg and water (as per instructions) into the breadmixer as it has a cake setting... It worked .:)

Next time I'll add stuff to it so its not just plain sponge
Mmmm cake ideas going through my head now!!

Another week nearer to exchanging contracts for our new home.

Business at the Beauty Bistro is really picking up quickly.

My last course with Environ tomorrow.

Sun is out. Need to catch up with Vixx for a coffee. ....

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Another week nearer to exchanging contracts for our new home.

Business at the Beauty Bistro is really picking up quickly.

My last course with Environ tomorrow.

Sun is out. Need to catch up with Vixx for a coffee. ....

Yes we do :) but I shall be very kind and not suggest this week cause your rave will turn into a rant after a few hours with my small fry ;)
See how kind and caring I am :p

Yes we do :) but I shall be very kind and not suggest this week cause your rave will turn into a rant after a few hours with my small fry ;)
See how kind and caring I am :p

That's why I like you. Lol....

My rave for the day needs to be confirmed tomorrow but, the Vet left a voicemail saying the Osteo Surgeon is not concerned at all about my boy's xrays. I'm so happy and relieved as well as shocked, which is why I won't be 100% until I have actually spoken to the Vet tomorrow. But in the meantime, wooooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :D:D:D

My rave for the day needs to be confirmed tomorrow but, the Vet left a voicemail saying the Osteo Surgeon is not concerned at all about my boy's xrays. I'm so happy and relieved as well as shocked, which is why I won't be 100% until I have actually spoken to the Vet tomorrow. But in the meantime, wooooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :D:D:D

Fingers and toes crossed you get the results you want x

Latest posts

Back