Raw egg and a crayon??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a guess but here goes

I quess you draw on the "fresh" egg with the crayon and file the crayon off with a "light" touch from a file. The contours of the egg help you establish a good technique without being too heavy handed, or the egg will break?

Feel free to correct me all those in the know but I couldn't resist a guess (lol)

Just a guess but here goes

I quess you draw on the "fresh" egg with the crayon and file the crayon off with a "light" touch from a file. The contours of the egg help you establish a good technique without being too heavy handed, or the egg will break?

Feel free to correct me all those in the know but I couldn't resist a guess (lol)

Of course thats it!!....with the added excitment of a stopwatch and 1 minute to file off the crayon from the egg it all adds up to a lot of fun!!
I only ever had one student 'break' her egg and that was when I started the final 10 second countdown she got so panicked she crushed the egg in her hand...:lol:

Of course thats it!!....with the added excitment of a stopwatch and 1 minute to file off the crayon from the egg it all adds up to a lot of fun!!
I only ever had one student 'break' her egg and that was when I started the final 10 second countdown she got so panicked she crushed the egg in her hand...:lol:
Well I told all my students 20 years ago that the eggs were fresh, but of course I hard boiled them to avoid disasters!

Lol this was done to me and i love it. Ive made a point to egg and crayon all my students!

Well I told all my students 20 years ago that the eggs were fresh, but of course I hard boiled them to avoid disasters!

And none of them thought of spinning (gyrating ?) the egg to check if that was true? ;)

And none of them thought of spinning (gyrating ?) the egg to check if that was true? ;)

No, none of them did! But I'm sure they will now that you've mentioned it. lol

But I'm sure they will now that you've mentioned it. lol
It they are asked to bring their own they will know. Seems that the company doesn't provide eggs this time. lol

Latest posts

Back