RE: More Than White

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i actually use Young Nails now. I just love the products.

I use it for a french backfill its a really quick and easy allternative because you can cover the little gap where the nail has grown up from the free edge you use it like a polish instead of having to reapply white acrylic! Easy!

lilypond said:
Hi
If I am not creative trained would I still be able to buy MTW and how would I use it with Gel

Thanks

Jill :rolleyes:

Hi ya,

This is where I MIGHT be going wrong also - I did a natural overlay with Gel the other day on a friend and I put the MTW on the bare nail BEFORE I put an Gel on and in a week or so - it DID turn yellow...? :mad:

Also - when I use MTW on Fabric, when is the best time to put the MTW paint on the tip? no matter how long I wait for it to dry, I seem to pick up some paint on one of the brush-on applications afterwards :rolleyes:

Any ideas please too?

Lynn :cool:

I just wanted to say that if you go to the premium geek link and then click on tutorials, you will find the brill tutorial, explaining how to use the More Than White with all 3 systems......Cheers Gigi for that one......Print it out and use it as a reference guide if you like................
Hope this helps
http://www.thenailgeek.com/showthread.php?t=2491

lcollins said:
This is where I MIGHT be going wrong also - I did a natural overlay with Gel the other day on a friend and I put the MTW on the bare nail BEFORE I put an Gel on and in a week or so - it DID turn yellow...? :mad:

Also - when I use MTW on Fabric, when is the best time to put the MTW paint on the tip? no matter how long I wait for it to dry, I seem to pick up some paint on one of the brush-on applications afterwards :rolleyes::

If you go to 'Premium geek' and click on tutorials, you will find all the instructions for MTW application.

geeg said:
If you go to 'Premium geek' and click on tutorials, you will find all the instructions for MTW application.

That's fantastic Gigi,

Have been in and printed all off - I was doing most of it correct except I don't think I was leaving the MTW for long enough and maybe it was a bit thick!

thanks alot!

Lynn

parkyojin said:
i actually use Young Nails now. I just love the products.

Hi parkyojin, Can you tell me where you purchase Young Nails, I am intereted in trying this product.

Thanks
Carol :lol: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back