Re tipping hair & which shoes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RayneBow

Reaction score
So I've got the hang of re tipping hair now. I just wondered, after 3months when the hair is removed, say its in good enough condition to reuse, would I remove and re tip them overnight/few days or would I do them when the client was there? I can't imagine the client doing either! Sitting there for longer, or having to remove for a few days. Any Help me quickly would be appreciated.

Also what shoes do you all wear being on your feet all day? I've done 11 sets in the 3 weeks I've been qualified, and my feet are taking the brunt of it! Any specific shoes I should be buying? Someone told me nurses shoes?

Thanks girls :))

Hi there
I have only just qualified in hair extensions but my trainer told me that after 3 months the extensions must be removed and left out for a couple days, preferrably a week. In this time advise to get your client to have a couple of good washes, get it cut or coloured etc.

Just be careful if you reapply the same day without giving your client a break, that god forbid anything did happen, that your insurance wouldnt be void because you havent followed what you were taught.

Best of luck

Hi there
I have only just qualified in hair extensions but my trainer told me that after 3 months the extensions must be removed and left out for a couple days, preferrably a week. In this time advise to get your client to have a couple of good washes, get it cut or coloured etc.

Just be careful if you reapply the same day without giving your client a break, that god forbid anything did happen, that your insurance wouldnt be void because you havent followed what you were taught.

Best of luck

Not sure I would agree with that, the only time I leave a break is to colour my clients hair before refitting. I trained with two companies in two different methods and neither said to give the hair a break, however if I felt the condition of my clients hair was being compromised by extensions then I don't refit them.

I wouldn't retip when the clients was there takes to long, as far as shoes go its a bit of trial and error to see what is most comfy for you, it will take your feet a fue mouths to get use to standing all the time, I have been wearing bear paws for about the last year but I have always wore flat shoes not to flat, I can't wear pumps, half to an inch and a half of a heel is good for me :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back