Real mink individual lashes...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justlashes

Reaction score
Hey Ladies....Quickie.....I have heard these are beautiful individual lashes. Are they totally cruelty free? Has anybody ever used them? Xx

Sent from my AT100 using SalonGeek

I personally dont care for using real fur lashes, but I have read on here that some geeks do. They are apparently much thinner than synthetic lashes-so application takes a lot longer and you get a more wispy look to the lashes and they are also quite a bit more expensive.
x

I dnt know much about how they look but i was told by someone that used them that they are literally removed by brushing the animal! So i wud say that is very kind!

Thanks Ladies...I have looked on the internet to get an idea of how much they are, but can only find real mink strip lashes.....Do you know who supplies individual mink lashes? Xx

Thank you honey...I looked at that website last night but totally missed those! My biggest worry is that although the lashes are gathered by gently brushing the mink....I am concerned that the same mink are then being used for their fur...and I refuse to have anything to do with fur. I will try and find out more but a big thanks anyway. Xxxx

Hey Ladies....Quickie.....I have heard these are beautiful individual lashes. Are they totally cruelty free? Has anybody ever used them? Xx

yes they are and great to use

I think I would freak out if someone started sticking fur lashes on me. It's kinda grossed me out a bit knowing they're even available

I would be interested to know whether or not the animals are then used for their fur afterwards as well?

Sam
xoxo

Well the animals are kept on mink farms.

I don't imagine they are purely there to supply fur for eyelash technicians.

Well the animals are kept on mink farms.

I don't imagine they are purely there to supply fur for eyelash technicians.

That answers that question then. Not entirely cruelty free so definitely not for me

Thanks Elliebee

Sam
xoxo

Would you have to do another eyelash extension course to do mink extensions or not does anybody know? :) xxx

hi im trained in ah francis lashes, we do have mink but itsm not real but really thin and soft u would have to traing in them and they do take longer to apply but my clients love them to the silk. real mink is used in the usa and are really exspencive i would not usse them as its from a animal and dont really see how i would be able to charge much more for lashes. hope that helps x:)

We use the ah Francis synthetic mink lashes too and they are gorgeous. Clients love them. I too wouldn't want to use real fur lashes as I really dont believe that they sit there gently brushing each animal to remove the hairs, i maybe wrong? I wouldn't want to encourage a demand for the real fur either.
Josie

I agree Ladies. There is absolutely no way I will offer real mink lashes as it does seem these poor creatures are subsequently killed for their fur. Thank you for all of your replies. X

Latest posts

Back