Reasons to be cheerful...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The trophy win is a huge deal! Congratulations. Xx

I finished Salon Affair today. My sixth novel. It's with the formatter now.
I've been fantasy casting all evening. It's on my blog.

Where is your Blog?
I wonder if I'll read this next one as quick as I did TotO ;)
Do you remember? It was done in a day... I couldn't put it down lol.

Where is your Blog?
I wonder if I'll read this next one as quick as I did TotO ;)
Do you remember? It was done in a day... I couldn't put it down lol.

It's the little w under my avatar. If that isn't showing, it's dalatham.wordpress.com
I'm a bag of nerves today, now that I can't alter it anymore.

I have about 4 1/2 hours left of my full day job and then I'm off home too finish packing for my holiday tomorrow!

Can not wait!! 😝

I'm happy today because I got offered to go for a job interview at a very nice hotel spa on Thursday! After months and months of handing out my cv to no avail.
The second reason is white chocolate and strawberry magnum. Need I say more? Lol

I'm off to the hospital.. Haha I know that's a weird thing to be cheery about but I'm off to see the nose/throat/ear doctor to finally get this nose of mine fixed!! Yey! No more blocked noses/nose bleeds! Be gone terrible sinus pain! See ya later hankies 😃😀!!

Only 72 hrs to go & we'll have the keys to our new house & in 5 days we'll be in!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Only 72 hrs to go & we'll have the keys to our new house & in 5 days we'll be in!!!

Finally, woohoo. How exciting :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I know! Its coming round quick now. So exciting :D

I know! Its coming round quick now. So exciting :D

Ah I'm pleased for you. It must be so exciting :) I'd be bouncing off the walls if I were you. This will be me one day ;) lol xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I was wondering the same mm....

Ian Dury and the Blockheads.....reasons to be cheerful .
Izzi pointed it out ages ago and it goes through my head every time I look at the title

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403645571.800464.jpg

Tilly my puppy 'hiding' under the pillows to try and get out of going for a walk!!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403645615.610878.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403645646.338850.jpg

Cute kittens

1. I've just washed my hair and hair extensions and they are lovely and soft and I can smell them, they smell lovely!

2. In bed, lovely fresh bedding, my favourite bedding, it's soooooo soft 💚

3. I bought a bath bomb today from Lush, I didn't use it today it the bath as I needed to wash my hair. Although it's in 2 bags, I can still smell it in my bedroom, it smells LUSH!! (See what I did there 😉)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403681015.345773.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403681033.943857.jpg
I'm off to Mahdia Tunisia today! My partners first holiday in four years since his 2nd tour in Afghan.
He deserves the break, for everything he does for me and more recently putting up with a pregnant, hormonal mess, that is now me.
So excited! Until I decide I don't like any of the things I have too wear and throw a hissy fit. Wishing my partner the best of luck! He's going to need it, haha.

Had my first go with striping tape today :o
Really pleased with how it came out but now im petrified to put top coat on incase it smudges :') took me 20mins to do this nail :cool:

Attachments

• 1403718610821.jpg
    1403718610821.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 89
Got my new cover. Doubt if I can post it here, but I'm delighted with it.

Latest posts

Back