Reasons to be cheerful...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I touched a guy's bum today in town...by accident hehe :p he was a cutie :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Reason 1.. I've had a fab day today :)
Reason 2.. I was first visitor to a lovely salon/home with amazing gardens.
Reason 3.. My youngest is going to be sooo happy tomorrow after school when she receives these...

Awwww. .. Even with the dead plant..I can't believe you pointed out all the branches had been cut!. ..I hung those curtains last night. 4 hours worth. I should have made you help me. ....*Evil laugh*.... At least this time we managed to get you to the school on time . ... Remember the last time! Half the army was out looking for you.... and I STILL have your glitters in my car! I think they've melted into one ....

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Weighed myself (dreading it) and I've lost 1 stone and 1lbs in about 3ish weeks :D

I was running a bath for my little girl earlier and walked into the bedroom to find her naked apart from her England socks, spanking her own bum! It was really inappropriate but hilarious at the same time! :biggrin:

Booked a spa day for week after next.
My little ones been discharged from outpatients at the hospital.
Finding my two boys like this;
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403209753.711731.jpg

I finished the first draft of my next novel, Salon Affair.

The admins of Henry Cavill world did a brilliant photoshop on one of my book covers to show Henry as the leading man, and raved about my books to the other Henry fans, so I got a big sales spike.

Virtues is this you warming to a child? Surely not?

If it is, she's tired this morning and being a little bugger. I can have her ready for collection at 12.

I have finally god off my ass, been food shopping, so now we don't have to have any more days of eating crap/ takeaways.

This makes me happy.

I've been burning the candle at both ends this week and had stupid late nights interrupted by the farmer baling his hay through the night.
Went to a concert and got into bed at 1am, watched football etc.
So my reason to be cheerful is that it's Friday, I'm staying in tonight and I'm going to sleeeeeeep!
Doing nails tomorrow but I'm staying in in the evening and I'm going to sleeeeep!
Sunday I'm going to (you've guessed it) sleep :)

I've just used hot wax for the first time.
I'm in love with it!!

Sent from the catphone

Because I'm happy 😀😀

Woke up on Wednesday morning to a text and email to say ive a job interview on the 28th :D

I'm dying a slow death from boredom!

My fellas cousin who happened to be my friend before I met him! Just a couple of hours of ranting about what a knobhead her cousin can be and I feel much better! Ahhhh

Just had an email from Eon saying that they've reviewed our Direct Debit and I thought :rolleyes:

But

It's gone DOWN!!! Only down £7 a month but hey :p

This :)

Attachments

• 1403355556432.jpg
    1403355556432.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 118
This :)

Aw - I was just looking at Evan and thinking what other reason would u need to be cheerful!!! I have everything I ever need to make me happy tucked up in my arms. Xx

Home delivery grocery services.
I hate supermarkets.
If you swap and change about you get incentives. £8 off this week, Thankyou Sainsburys I'll have that.
Ocado gave me a 99p delivery anytime. That's good too.
Tesco will pop up with an offer soon.

My reasons to be happy right now! Haha ;)

Attachments

• 1403369145629.jpg
    1403369145629.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 118
  • 1403369153377.jpg
    1403369153377.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 114
  • 1403369165441.jpg
    1403369165441.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 113
  • 1403369176906.jpg
    1403369176906.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 117
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403379268.754277.jpg

Ladybugs 💜

My little mobile business is really picking up, some old hair clients I haven't seen for months have rebooked and the weather is stunning! That and new medication has really perked me up. Being able to actually sleep and have an appetite is amazing!

Latest posts

Back