Rebalance using white tips ???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babe4u2nv

Reaction score
Hiya, I did a set of nails for a friend 3 wks ago now, using white tips, as had run out of natural which i would normally use...she text earlier to ask to rebalance, and said she had lost 3 of the tips...
I am now wondering how I go about a rebalance with white tips, if I add 3 new white tips these will look odd compared to rest... also I don't have a white acrylic at the mo, so what would I do in this situation ?? Surely i don't have to take them all off ??

Any advice would b GR8 :green:

Usually you would thin them right down and use a white powder to replace the white smile lines
but as you don't have any i would say that you either need to get some asap or you are going to have to remove and replace with a new set hth

Just a thought. it's certainly far from idea, but given your situation I think this is what I would do. (Especially as it is a friend and not a client lol!) I would extend the broken ones by sculpting using a natural l&p, very thinly, then I would replace the white tips so they are sitting at the same sort of position as the others. Then overlay with your clear l&p. Hopefully by the time the smile line has grown right and needing rebalancing, you will have your white powder in! hth xx
(You could also extend using natural tips but you mentioned you were out of those as well. . . you do need to watch your stock carefully if you are not going to be letting people down) x

Try to paint the white tips this would be much easier hth.

Ask her if she would like glitter french style, you would just rebalance as normal except using glitter mixed with clear or translucent pink acrylic, so it would just look like a glittery french :D

Latest posts

Back