Rebranding/image change?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Precious2013

Reaction score
Hi

I'm thinking of rebranding myself. New logo, image, name etc. I've been in business for nearly 3 years but wondered how easy this would be and how to make people aware of the name change? Would hmrc and banks need to know of this as well?

Do you really dislike the name? I'm enclined to say renaming after 3 years isn't a great idea if you are an established business. Unless it's very specific like 'Lauren's Lashes' and you are offering a full suite of treatments then I would stick with it. You could still have a rebrand with logo and image etc.

I would agree with Rachael and wouldn't change the name if necessary but updating your brand is a great way to attract new clients. I would push it out across social media channels, that usually does the trick, it will notify your existing clients and attract new ones to your business.

What do you do if you put up a poster in a shop with permission and someone takes it down?

What do you do if you put up a poster in a shop with permission and someone takes it down?

Hi, Are you replying to the OP or did you intend to start a new thread?

Hi, Are you replying to the OP or did you intend to start a new thread?
Just replying didn't think it was worthy of a new thread

Depends who took it down I suppose? If it wasn't the shop I would put up another one!
I know how annoying like your tryna make a living and someone is trying to stop you lol

I know how annoying like your tryna make a living and someone is trying to stop you lol
Their shop, their rules :) Often one manager will say yes, another will take it down on their shift. Don't take it personally.

Latest posts

Back