Recommend a good body wrap

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHELSEAHARVEY

Reaction score
Looking for a good body wrap treatment

DONT SAY SHRINKING VIOLET

I no there are loads I just wondered what others were using as need something ASAP to try out i have a lot of clients waiting for a body wrap treatment, so want to get something ASAP to try on myself & then onto them

Last week I done decleor body training and luuuuuurrrrrved there body wraps (4 different ones) are you mobile/ salon/ home based as I guess this makes a difference to a brand that you could go with xxx

I'm home based.

With my training it was bandages & When you have say 4 wraps that day that's a lot of bandages

Hi just curious as to why not shrinking violet as am looking to do my training for sv next month

I no there are loads I just wondered what others were using as need something ASAP to try out i have a lot of clients waiting for a body wrap treatment, so want to get something ASAP to try on myself & then onto them

Depends I you're looking for fat loss, water loss, detox, mud wrap etc ? X

Fat loss, inches gone like shrinking violet promote

Meaning there are 4 different types of wrap slightly different procedures/treatments,
But home based that wouldn't work
Have you looked at all the short courses just to see which product range they use for them x

Hi Could you please explain to me the benefits of a wrap treatment and how long the results last,
thanks Stevie :) x

Bio slim looks like a good one but that's £xxx to buy the start up kit. Alot more pricey than other body wrap treatments

Last edited by a moderator:
Fat loss, inches gone like shrinking violet promote

I believe shrinking violet and Actiderm are the only fat loss ones available at the moment hun. Why don't you want to go with Shrinking Violet?

xxx

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using SalonGeek

Bio slim looks like a good one but that's £xxx to buy the start up kit. Alot more pricey than other body wrap treatments

Do you know how many treatments roughly that you get from the start up kit?

Believe it or not i have been using 'QuickSlim' from Ellisons for at least 16 years+ and iv stuck with it because i know it works and your skin feels firm and great after. its a bandage one and you can buy a kit although one kit dosent give you enough bandages and often thought about changing but then thought whats the point when it works probably just as well as most of the other ones out there. Im just hoping they don't discontinue it as its getting a smaller and smaller section in their catalogue maybe because they now have their own newer brands .

Who should you train with for Shrinking Violet?

x

Meaning there are 4 different types of wrap slightly different procedures/treatments,
But home based that wouldn't work
Have you looked at all the short courses just to see which product range they use for them x

I use Decleor in my salon - I agree their body treatments are gorgeous and the results quite amazing!!

I use Bioslimming, I have had great results. I have been doing about 8 treatments a week! :D I have very happy clients.

Universal Contour Wrap

Its on my to do list! Looks amazing and is clinically proven.
I don't have the details to hand, so you'll have to google it but of all the ones I looked at, my heart is set on that one.

Good luck! :D

Universal Contour Wrap

Its on my to do list! Looks amazing and is clinically proven.
I don't have the details to hand, so you'll have to google it but of all the ones I looked at, my heart is set on that one.

Good luck! :D

I second that.

Although there are a lot of bandages to roll, it is a fab treatment. Most I got a client to lose in one 2 hour session is 19.5inches. Where else can you get that kind of instant, lasting results.

It is expensive though if that is an issue. But they do let you pay over a few months to make it easier and their customer sevice is second to none!

Hi chelseaharvey

ActiDerm offer the inch loss body wrap with loss of permanent inches, very easy and simple to do with your clients wether in a salon or your able to go to their home, I can provide a detailed set of instructions which you can provide for your clients in order for you to ensure the best result for them, if you would like to message me as I'm unsure of what else I can post here as don't want to break any rules :( xx

Hi CHELSEAHARVEY,
With the Bioslimming "start up" kit you get the 4 full size professional tubs which will give you on average 40 treatments. The average price of a treatment is around £xx (some salons charge a bit less and some charge a lot more) If you charge £xx you will get a return of £xxxx for the initial outlay.

I believe shrinking violet and Actiderm are the only fat loss ones available at the moment hun. Why don't you want to go with Shrinking Violet?

xxx

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using SalonGeek

Hi GlamourEyes, Bioslimming also burns fat by inducing a process called Lipolysis, as well as offering many other additional benefits.

Latest posts

Back