Recommend Nail brush to buy to apply Shellac thinly

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lozenja

Reaction score
Hi, i am still having probs with my french application with Shellac. it doesnt wrinkle etc but always peels off clients after 5-7 days. I think it is due to white not being thin enough. Is there a nail brush you use instead of the brush it comes with?! a link to buy it would be handy... I use a gel brush cnd siZe 4 for tiding the smile line with 100% isoprople alcohol.

Thank you.

Lauren @ RocknBeauty
Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Thanks Vicki. I ordered on online :)

also it might be that you are not scrubfreshing the free edge enough..

Before receiving my brush I applied french shellac on my soon to be sister in law for her wedding trial and it lasted 2 days before chipping ... :-(

I scrub fresh thoroughly and have cnd lamp. I have done the Shellac class and watched all fingernail fixers videos. My other colours last for 2 weeks easily! I tend to talk my customers into gels for french as I know I get a way better result with bio-gel and it is soak off too.

Cant wait to try out my brush... After my holidays, I will find out how it goes :)

Before receiving my brush I applied french shellac on my soon to be sister in law for her wedding trial and it lasted 2 days before chipping ... :-(

I scrub fresh thoroughly and have cnd lamp. I have done the Shellac class and watched all fingernail fixers videos. My other colours last for 2 weeks easily! I tend to talk my customers into gels for french as I know I get a way better result with bio-gel and it is soak off too.

Cant wait to try out my brush... After my holidays, I will find out how it goes :)

Have you seen any of Fingernailfixers videos? She does a fab one showing how to do a Shellac french application. It helped me with mine heeps. She's on Youtube if you want to take a look. :)

Why not go back to were you did youur training and just ask them to go over french application again with you!

I think you should try and get it right with the brush in the bottle there is no need for an additional brush.

When apply cream puff wipe the brush out so it looks like it has got no Shellac on it! The Shellac traped inside the brisles will be more then enough to do your french! Also its ok if it doesnt look white if its slightly see through thats fine! Cure it for two mins then apply another thin layer over that and cure for two mins!
I just think you need to apply thinner! Two thin coats is better than one thick! X

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back