recommendation for clients moving to South Wales

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fanella

Reaction score
hello I have 2 clients, mother and daughter moving to pencoyd close to Bridgend, and have asked me to recommend a salon for them. They have their nails done, acrylic, big on nail art, love facials and hot stone treatments, obviously waxing and lash tinting. They are great clients and I will be sorry to lose them, they probbly spend as much time there as I do. Can anyone help please.

triniti beauty in cardif.
our geek vanessa runs it .
great nails and beauty there.

thanks I have passed the details on to them today when they came in to say good bye. hope you have as good a relationship with them as i have enjoyed and do give them my regards when they visit

Defiantly Trinity in Cardiff, lovely lady and good staff.

Cardiff is a bit of a trek from Bridgend though. Surely theres somewhere nearer?

What about Kate in Swansea - worth it

she is a lovely person too, and a mobile therapist. I know she is very popular and always booked up quickly. I would recommend her.

Swansea's a bit of a trek from Bridgend too.

Swansea's a bit of a trek from Bridgend too.

It must be ok as I know someone who lives in swansea and goes to Trinity for treatments. Or she must be that good people will move heaven and earth for one of her treatments.

I think it is the heven and earth option she is good.

where are my car keys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a fab Nail Tech in Bridgend, I know Andrea Sanderson has her phone number, she is on this site CNA Academy Wales, drop her a PM and she will recommend somebody as Bridgend is her neck of the woods!

xxxxxxxx

hello I have 2 clients, mother and daughter moving to pencoyd close to Bridgend, and have asked me to recommend a salon for them. They have their nails done, acrylic, big on nail art, love facials and hot stone treatments, obviously waxing and lash tinting. They are great clients and I will be sorry to lose them, they probbly spend as much time there as I do. Can anyone help please.

Have you sorted out your clients with a new therapist yet.

Cardiff is a bit of a trek from Bridgend though. Surely theres somewhere nearer?

I'm a Cardiff girl and it's 20 minutes to Pencoed so not much of a trek really in the 21st century (having said that I know people who think Ely to Grangetown is a trek - 2 buses :eek:)

I did some training with Vanessa and she's a lovely lady. her salon is fab and the staff are great. I'd say it's worth the drive.

Rach

What about Kate in Swansea - worth it

she is a lovely person too, and a mobile therapist. I know she is very popular and always booked up quickly. I would recommend her.

Hi

I used to live in Brynna which is just outside bridgend and Swansea is really near I think maybe that's just me I live in llanelli now and I am going as a therapist to Vanessa's salon in cardiff and I don't think it's far atall:suprised: I am going there coz us therapists never have pamper time and I was soo impressed with her salon I booked myself in (good people are worth travelling too)

Saying that I don't know anywhere in Bridgend now and even living in where I am I would still prefer to travel out a bit.

There is always the Vale of Glamorgan at Llantrisant I don't know anyone there but it is very nice and not far atall from you 20 mins if that:eek:

HTH

Kate xx

i have passed on the details of trinity and as far as i am aware they or at least one of them has contacted her. Thank you sooo much for all of your help. i know it is only over the bridge but i never seem to get there. did go to the gower once, that was really nice.

Latest posts

Back