Recommendations for a portable beauty couch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fats28

Reaction score
I'm hoping mobile geeks can point me in the direction of a decent beauty couch. I've looked at loads on the internet, I want a good sturdy one but I'm really struggling as this is a new area for me so I don't know anything about it all:o

Hello
I made a huge mistake when i first started out and brought this couch from ebay (well i cant even lift it - and i already have a bad back so big mistake!!)
Have you tried your local wholesalers? You could look at salonsdirect, beauty express, capital hair and beauty. If you are going to the beauty exhibition there will be loads.
I would suggest that you need to actually see and feel (how heavy) the couch is. I always find that a light portable couch is not always sturdy (Are you clients likely to be big girls?)
HTH

I would be practicising on my brother and boyfriend so I'm going to need something pretty sturdy, but then as you say I have to carry it somehow:irked:

I have the Affinity couch. Buy Affinity Portable Massage Table from Beauty Express
It is lovely and comfortable, sturdy, and height adjustable. In fact I love everything about it - apart from the fact that at only 5'1" I really struggle to carry it. :(
I would suggest that whatever couch you choose that you try and buy the lightest possible.

HTH. :)

I bought a 'lightweight' portable couch from ebay thinking it was a bargain but when it arrived it was far too heavy for me. Would've been a nice couch if static in a salon but no good for mobile. I tried to persevere but in the end I sold it to save my poor back.

I would recommend you look for one as light as possible!

hiya last year i bought a beauty couch at excel, it was from sallys and came with a bag couch cover couch roll and holder and a trolley, the trolley is rubbish but the shoulder and hand strap make it easy to lug about it cost £99 they'll probably do the same this year. not great for a salon but ideal for mobile xx

That one looks quite good, nice and light without looking like a paste table!! Thanks hun:hug:

Gosh that is the lightest one I have seen! And height adjustable too!

It really is fantastic, I am the weakest person you could meet yet i can still carry it over my shoulder !

The massage table store do one which is 7.5kg & its over £900:eek: :eek:

hi ya

I would say go and have a look at some at the wholesaler so you can try them out yourself so you can ensure that they are comfortable for your client, and also you can check the weight of them for yourself.

hope that helps

Latest posts

Back