Recommended high street foundation and concealer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DivineByDesign

Reaction score
I'm hoping someone can advise. I'm looking for a new foundation and concealer that I can buy on the high street. I've been using Bare Minerals for the past 2 years but wanting a little more coverage. I have auburn hair and a warm, slightly freckly complexion. My skin type is normal with a slightly oily t-zone with very blue/dark under eye circles but I do have slightly dehydrated skin. Prior to BM, I used a No7 foundation and Estée Lauder Invisible Concealer. I tend to struggle getting a good colour match as I am so fair but I am a neutral/warm skin tone.

Thank in advance xx

Last edited:
If you have dark under eye circles sometimes a concealer on its own will not be enough. You may need a colour corrector to first neutralise the colour and then you could conceal properly afterwards without the dreaded grey shadow ;)

Unfortunately all the good colour correctors are from high end companies , my favourite is Bobbi brown.

Fortunately there are some great foundations on the market at the moment and I would recommend trying out maybelines fit me foundations and concealers . The concealers are amazing for the under eye area , give good coverage and never look cakey , the foundation gives buildable coverage and gives a lovely healthy glow to the skin also comes in warm and cool shades making it easier to get a good match :)

i have a friend with really dark circles and she swears by benefit erase paste.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back