Recommended L+P systems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Im setting up a mobile business as a beauty therapist and nail tech and just wondering if anyone can recommend particular l & p systems? Is it best to just get some from the cash and carry and see what works best for me? Any ideas welcome, thanks. :)

what did you train with, you really need to afiliate yourself with a company so you can get training and support. The wholesalers just do that wholesale, you can not ring them and get the same support if you have issues

start out by using the product you trained with.. your propile does not say what you use.. All company have diffrent products and application can vary.. Use what you know.. Or train with a well known company like CND/Creative... hth

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I have a big problem here,like you im researching into becoming a Mobile Technician, but i qualified with a local college, and they provide no back up at all. So im lost as to what products i should use.

Any suggestions?

I strongly suggest CND I havent trained with them yet but I am asap as their products are amazing as well as their support.

I have a big problem here,like you im researching into becoming a Mobile Technician, but i qualified with a local college, and they provide no back up at all. So im lost as to what products i should use.

Any suggestions?

Yeah, thats the same as me, i trained at college using salon system but not overly impressed, looking into using nsi, just received a brochure, looks good, low start up costs. Anyone used nsi, any reviews? Just wonderin' lol!

NSI has a great L&P system - Attraction and NSI UK is a great company for supporting nail techs. They have a training facility with very knowledgeable educators. You can find their contact information the NSI website at www.nsinails.com. Also, if you register on that site, you can watch videos on Attraction application. They could be very helpful.

By the way, ask for a free Sampler Kit from NSI UK. I think after you try the product you will be very impressed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I strongly suggest CND I havent trained with them yet but I am asap as their products are amazing as well as their support.

I agree...CND rocks! They have great products and their training is superb! HTH! :)

The question you should be asking yourself is, do you want to be high end or struggle along in the middle or low end? This should sort out which product you decide to go with.

For CND info ring 08452106060

I have trained with college then on to train with CND, Nsi and ezflow...
No disrespect to ezflow and nsi but
I personally find CND to be the best for me....

I trained with cnd firstly after college it was amazing, but then they closed in the UK for a little while so I had to find another brand to use, I
moved on to nsi, The products were ok...they did what they had to, But I had no support from NSI whatsoever... and I personally didn't feel there was enough freedom with the product range for me to do what I wanted to,..

Ezflow training in my experience was fantastic, all the ezflow people are fantastic, a really good team who support everybody there is a huge range of products and fantastic customer service....and a large range of courses to take to progress your skills
however I tried and tried but couldn't work with the products (no reflection on the products as tonnes of people use them perfectly...I just couldn't)

I had to go back to using Nsi (as I still had most of my set up and could get more stock easily in my local wholesalers)
However... I wasn't happy using NSI... it didn't feel like 'me'
As you can tell by my experiences I won't just settle for a product, I have to strongly believe in the product...

All along I was dying to go back with CND... again an amazing team of helpful, and inspirational people who really care about the nail tech...not just selling a product,
The perfect oppertunity came for me last year with the EVENT...
I couldn't be happier... I know I am working with a product I can trust....with an education team I can trust... I know if I have a problem I will be helped with it because the team at Sweet Squared WANT to help,
There is a huge range of products again allowing me flexibility in my work......
ongoing education....plenty of fantastic courses to take if you want to climb the ladder higher...
And ......they throw a good party !!! :lol:

Of course the choice is yours,...But I would advise you to convert to a company with a really good reputation rather than just going and buying a brand... it could turn out a waste of money if you find you can't work with it because if you try to call that company for advice on their products...when they hear you havent took a course with them, they will probably just ask you to anyway...
It really is needed to understand the chemistry behind that product then away you goooooo !!!

I have waffled on haven't I lol, me fingers are sore :green:

Latest posts

Back