Recommended spray tan solutions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isla290112

Reaction score
Hi,
I trained with St. Tropez and love the results I get from their solutions but was wondering if anyone could recommend any other brands that gives a similar result?.xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi, without sounding rude, there are endless threads on here that have discussed this subject over and over, so if you use the search function you should find what you are looking for :)

I use la tan n love it :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use Fresh Indulgence which I admit if only bought as it had a really good value starter kit when I was setting up.
I was going to change once the solution had run out but it's been so great that I've stayed with them. Really nice colours and no fumes. Love it. Xxx

I use Xen Tan, love the colour, no smell and excellent fade off xxx

Here in Australia I use Minx, it is a 2-6hr tan which looks great and fades awesome though not sure you can get it in the UK. Black Magic, which I believe is available there now is also great, their VIBE range is their most popular, for dark I like their VIBE 2hr dark, for natural I like their Pure Magic solution...

Latest posts

Back