RED please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scottish_girl

Reaction score
Hey all

Just so u no im not a hair tech, nail and lash tech yeh but no nothing bout hair other than it grows!

Just lookin for advice really, i have a hairdresser that comes to me when i need her too, i usually buy the stuff in for her and keep it here so that she dont forget what colour i use etc! problem is shes on holiday in new york and im certianlly not going to bother her with that so thought if i get the stuff in she can do it when she returns in feb. at the moment my hair is a bit wrong! ( i used off the shelf stuff) it was a dark brown colour and i went and used a live colour in radient red and it kind went reddish at roots and dark red/black everywhere else (pics in album)

Anyway i want to go a similar colour to rhiannas red but more of a deeper red colour, still want it to look quite red tho mind!

What would i need to buy in for her to achieve this?

You may be best of waiting until she gets back and having a comsultation with her.

She may want to pre lighten the diy colours out to a lighter base to get the vibrant red. And she probably has her favourite fashion red that she likes to use.

I have red hair like Rihanna's just now and my hairdresser had to strip my hair before she done it, I would def wait until she's home and let her decide what to do! x

Latest posts

Back