Red tips?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Princess Layla

Reaction score
Any idea where I can get some half decent red tips from please, after lots of searching eBay keeps popping upturning to avod these as i use cnd normally!

eBay keeps popping upturning to avod these as i use cnd normally!

I assume your predictive text is playing up, as that makes absolutely no sense to me :biggrin:

Regarding enhancements with red tips,why not use clear tips then use red acrylic powder on them. I find that the coloured tips you get are not good quality.

Sorry I should have been more specific as I want them for the Louboutin nails to make my life easier! The last time I did these I painted the underside with shellac after application, I then applied black shellac over clear acrylic, very long winded! I don't have coloured acrylic. Any advice on an easier way to to this gratefully appreciated!
Izzi - no prdictive text just me !! :D

I would do Izzi's way, or sculpt with red then shellac over with black. Instead of buying red acrylic the new additives has a primary red you could mix with your powder. If you sculpt or use a clear tip you'll have perfect glossy red underneath.

Failing that you can sculpt or tip in clear then shellac in red then black over so it shows red underneath but I think the black will dull it :(

Dashing diva sell coloured tips x

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using SalonGeek

No additives here yet pixie, Thanx stephie I will take a look x

I used Stranded which I got off Amazon. They are cheap. Only a few pounds. But they are dense so maintain a good colour. Thought that was better than loosing the effect with the black making painted tips dull. Well, that's what happened with me anyway. :smack:

Hope that helps

Latest posts

Back