Reem Tan- anyone is using it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have tried this and love it so do my people to say the name is cheap and what ever else does it matter about a name ??? if the tan is good its good ;)

Thanks girls for your support and your valued custom :) xx

i have tried this and love it so do my people to say the name is cheap and what ever else does it matter about a name ??? if the tan is good its good ;)

Sorry flawless but to me yes it does matter about a name, I'd be embarrassed to explain to lets say a 60yr old client that I use reem tan, they probably wouldn't even know what reem meant, then what do I say if they ask?? It might well be a great tan & good on them for producing it but the name just makes me cringe a little. My opinion.

Same as fifty shades of brown. straight off the back of fifty shades of grey, what if a client doesn't know about the book & genuinely thinks there is fifty shades available, oh I think i'll have shade 43 today please (lol) who is the person who has to do the explaining? not the company it's the therapist & well i'd just rather not.

x

Sorry flawless but to me yes it does matter about a name, I'd be embarrassed to explain to lets say a 60yr old client that I use reem tan, they probably wouldn't even know what reem meant, then what do I say if they ask?? It might well be a great tan & good on them for producing it but the name just makes me cringe a little. My opinion.

Same as fifty shades of brown. straight off the back of fifty shades of grey, what if a client doesn't know about the book & genuinely thinks there is fifty shades available, oh I think i'll have shade 43 today please (lol) who is the person who has to do the explaining? not the company it's the therapist & well i'd just rather not.

x

oh well the older people round here are not like that and would probs just laff if it was nice on them they would not mind about anything else but as you dont like it u wont want any sample so no need to ask for one :)

I don't even know what Reem means..lol

oh well the older people round here are not like that and would probs just laff if it was nice on them they would not mind about anything else but as you dont like it u wont want any sample so no need to ask for one :)

why follow a leary comment on with a smiley face?

I don't actually recall asking you for a sample anyway :eek:

& not that I should have to explain myself - but whether I like the name or not, I do tanning & want what's best for my clients, so if a tan came out & was better than what I was using I'd consider offering it hence the reason asking for a sample.

maybe you've got cool granny's down were you are that are up to date with the slang, but not round here we don't, so yes it would be a little embarrassing explaining what reem meant if they didnt know & happened to ask.

& anyway I didn't actually say I wouldn't use it because I didn't like it, I said the name makes me cringe. but so does brown bitz & a couple of other brands but I've still used them!

The reason i wasnt going to use reem wasn't so much the name actually it was bcos I begrudge paying £x for samples, it's quite expensive for a sample, especially when you have the big well known names that people are more likely to want giving away samples for free.

why follow a leary comment on with a smiley face?

I don't actually recall asking you for a sample anyway :eek:

& not that I should have to explain myself - but whether I like the name or not, I do tanning & want what's best for my clients, so if a tan came out & was better than what I was using I'd consider offering it hence the reason asking for a sample.

maybe you've got cool granny's down were you are that are up to date with the slang, but not round here we don't, so yes it would be a little embarrassing explaining what reem meant if they didnt know & happened to ask.

& anyway I didn't actually say I wouldn't use it because I didn't like it, I said the name makes me cringe. but so does brown bitz & a couple of other brands but I've still used them!

The reason i wasnt going to use reem wasn't so much the name actually it was bcos I begrudge paying £x for samples, it's quite expensive for a sample, especially when you have the big well known names that people are more likely to want giving away samples for free.

If I asked my mum to test a tan called reem I don't think she would be too keen!

To me it sounds cheap and chavvy. No offence but that's my opinion x

I'd personally be embarrassed to say that's what brand I used. Can you imagine explaining to your 60 yr old client that the tan you use is called reem.

LOL :lol: :lol:

The prices for a litre of reem tanning solution is very cheap.

But paying for a sample?? Maybe it's because the company is new??

I think this has already been covered but 1 of the solutions have Pearl in? how would you explain this fragrance? Xx

Hello again ladies – we understand your reluctance to pay for samples and although some are not prepared to do this, we have had many who are. For our sample pack of 4 x 110ml bottles, we do believe it is well worth the initial cost to try, and thankfully, we have found that others do too – especially as all orders also include free next working day delivery. Our Pearl fragrance is very similar to baby powder and extremely popular. Personal opinion regarding our brand name is obviously causing a stir on SG but all opinions are appreciated so thank you :biggrin:

ive tried the tan and its not orange, its a lovely brown colour :):Love:

I have been using Reem tan and I have to say my clients love it, it's for the ladies that like darker colour smells lovely and great pricing.

I also use sienna and Californian tan have now added Reem to the collection and it's very popular. I actually think the name is great

Can anyone tell me why a mature client wouldn't like to try a new product like Reem that means gorgeous and sexy? They are not past it especially if they are getting a tan! Am just about to try this tan and hope I make my clients reem with the tan, young and old.;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I typed reem into urban dictionary, seems to have various meanings!

Hi guys,

I have tried Reem tan. Initially I bought it just for my own use, rather than use the more expensive tan that I stocked. I was a bit unsure about the name but thought why not, like all product junkies I like to try something new. I can say I was happily surprised by the solution, the Pearl scent was quite nice. During application it wasn't too dark and then during wash off the colour was not orange at all, thankfully. The most important thing for me was the fade off, a gradual lightening of the tan with no patches.
I do agree that Reem tan is marketed towards the younger market, but I would say it is a good tan to stock especially if you do target the younger market for spray tans. xx

Thought I'd just bring this back to life, I use St tropez but wanted to offer a cheaper tan, I'm stuck with a few litres of diff tan but now on my 5th or 6th litre of reem 12 & 14%. I brought LA tan and even lost customers over it, no complaints about reem ;-) I'm not sure it should b your only tan but great as your cheaper version IMO x

Has anyone got any pics of this tan ??? I currently use LA has anyone compared it to this tan ??? 😉

I thought LA tan was awful 😔 here is the 14% reem
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402698074.052763.jpg

Latest posts

Back