Reem Tan- anyone is using it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunshineinme

Reaction score
Hello Geeks!

My inbox is being flooded with Reem Tan adverts! They saound new to me?!? I did some search here but this name deosn't seem to flag up.

I am wondering if anyone is using it?

I am a SiennaX girl but I was thinking about maybe intorducing a cheeper brand and offer both. So that I increase my customer base :)

Your opinions are welcomed :) x

Hi,I've had loads of tan dilemmas, and every time a new bit of tan info comes in, I think it might just be the ultimate tan, and try it - only to be disappointed. I personally think you're best sticking with what you know and like. Certainly try this tan, but I think stocking 2 is a complete pain. I use Suntana which I keep coming back to. It's really reasonably priced and comes in 4 shades - my teenage daughter and her mates certainly don't want 'natural', so I can now do the really dark. I have now decided this is the tan I stock. When clients ask me about other brands, I can confidently say, I've tried it and didn't like it!!! My client the other day has moved, but travelled back to me as the (very well known) brands they used local to her were rubbish. Was very pleased. Love the smell of Suntana, and the product is great - my daughter even works straight after a spray tan - no dark brown/green sludgy colourings, it looks great!!!

I personally haven't used their tan. But they seem to always have a lot of offers on the product. Reem tan just sounds very..... essex and orange! Although who knows until you try it. I would love to hear some reviews.
Researching the tan, it seems to be scented in coconut, cherry or pearl! I haven't ever smelt pearls before but it sounds very intriguing. Very different to our odorless tan.

Hello Geeks!

My inbox is being flooded with Reem Tan adverts! They saound new to me?!? I did some search here but this name deosn't seem to flag up.

I am wondering if anyone is using it?

I am a SiennaX girl but I was thinking about maybe intorducing a cheeper brand and offer both. So that I increase my customer base :)

Your opinions are welcomed :) x

I'd personally be embarrassed to say that's what brand I used. Can you imagine explaining to your 60 yr old client that the tan you use is called reem.

I keep receiving these emails and I delete them straight away. I think the name sounds chavvy !!! (although I like watching TOWIE haha) I just imagine it to be orange and cheap! It's amazing what a impact a name can have ! X

I'd personally be embarrassed to say that's what brand I used. Can you imagine explaining to your 60 yr old client that the tan you use is called reem.

Hahaha! That is such a funny comment! We should hope that our OAPs 'seen it all' ;)

The new one out just now is 50 shades of brown, pmsl.

Honestly though... Some people who don't know the book will think there is actually 50 shades of brown colour available? or is that just me thinking this?

What about when 50 shades the book is dead & buried will the tan also be? x

The new one out just now is 50 shades of brown, pmsl.

Honestly though... Some people who don't know the book will think there is actually 50 shades of brown colour available? or is that just me thinking this?

What about when 50 shades the book is dead & buried will the tan also be? x

Oh seriously!?!? How rediculous! Haha

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using SalonGeek

Hi , have ordered a sample of Reem tan just wondered if anyone has tried it and what you thought? thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend does tanning and tried reem on me it was ok I personally found it too dark and not as good as others like sienna and tantruth they were better, they seemed a better colour and lasted well. Can't comment from a professional point of view though hope it helps x

Sorry not tried it, I did comment on a thread the other day though to say the name puts me off,, I mean reem? would that even be popular if towie didn't exist! lol

Curious to know what it's like though, post pics when you've sampled it if you will? Xx

Sorry not tried it, I did comment on a thread the other day though to say the name puts me off,, I mean reem? would that even be popular if towie didn't exist! lol

Curious to know what it's like though, post pics when you've sampled it if you will? Xx

Lol I commented on the same thread the other day, saying I hate the name, sounds chavvy and I imagine it to be dark orange lol. No matter how nice the tan was, I wouldn't use it personally! I couldn't bring myself to say to people "I use Reem tan", they'd think I was joking!!! It's amazing what a name does haha

Although, I'd be interested to see the outcome of the tan.. See if it lives up to my expectations xxx

Hello ladies – although Reem Tan is a new brand, we have many years’ professional experience within the industry and also formulate for others. Our solutions have been tried and tested and have proven extremely popular and I can assure you that they provide only a healthy, natural golden tan (no orange in sight :D). The brand is targeted at the younger consumer – hence the name, which has also proven popular with our target market. Rather than develop solutions aimed at achieving the best possible profit margins for us as a company - we have launched our high quality products at exceptionally competitive prices, with our clients in mind, to offer a recession buster that will benefit and assist in our current climate. Information regarding our company and the products available can be found on our website Our fragrances are coconut, cherry and pearl (very similar to baby powder. Percentages available are 9%, 12%, 16% DHA plus our 20% Reem Dance Tan range. We also supply via Ebay (our feedback speaks for itself) and have a very satisfied and loyal family of customers who purchase from us repeatedly. Although I understand the hesitancy regarding new products whilst you are using those that you are comfortable with – we pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service in providing solutions that will not disappoint. Many thanks & best regards – Pam (Reem Tan Company)

Hello ladies – although Reem Tan is a new brand, we have many years’ professional experience within the industry and also formulate for others. Our solutions have been tried and tested and have proven extremely popular and I can assure you that they provide only a healthy, natural golden tan (no orange in sight :D). The brand is targeted at the younger consumer – hence the name, which has also proven popular with our target market. Rather than develop solutions aimed at achieving the best possible profit margins for us as a company - we have launched our high quality products at exceptionally competitive prices, with our clients in mind, to offer a recession buster that will benefit and assist in our current climate. Information regarding our company and the products available can be found on our website . . Our fragrances are coconut, cherry and pearl (very similar to baby powder. Percentages available are 9%, 12%, 16% DHA plus our 20% Reem Dance Tan range. We also supply via Ebay (our feedback speaks for itself) and have a very satisfied and loyal family of customers who purchase from us repeatedly. Although I understand the hesitancy regarding new products whilst you are using those that you are comfortable with – we pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service in providing solutions that will not disappoint. Many thanks & best regards – Pam (Reem Tan Company)

Are you doing free samples of your tan for us spray tan techs to try out?
Thanks.

Are you doing free samples of your tan for us spray tan techs to try out?
Thanks.

Hi - we supply samples in a pack of 4 (any strength/fragrance of your choice) these are priced at £** on our website and includes next working day delivery, many thanks:D

I've not seen any ads or had any emails for this.

But have seen another spray tanning tech on fb adverting they will be using this product in the next few weeks. Quite a few people have asked to see pics as she will be stocking the 20%

Is this another TOWIE cast member getting in on the spray tanning act like Lauren or does this have nothing to do with Joey Essex?

Will have a look for this on the web now :D xx

I won't be buying any samples, I don't want to have to pay £** to try a tan I might not like. Not even the bigger more well known company's charge that amount for a sample, I've only ever paid once for a sample & that was less than a tenner & that was from Nouvatan but i didn't mind paying it as (a) every salon geek member as far as Timbuktoo raved how good it was. & (b) you got the sample cost knocked off your first order.

I'm not bothered that you get 400ml for £**, I don't want that much tan just 50ml to try it would of been sufficient. If I don't like it then I'd end up with 450ml of tan leftover that I'd paid for & didn't need.

I've just posted a photo in the 'let's see your tan' forum x

Hi I use reem tan and it's brilliant, I was using suntana, but wanted to try reem as it was a great price, I have no fell in love with it and all my clients do to, now I use it in my salon, it's NOT orange at all lovely tan 5 stars from me

Love this tan, i always used Tan Solutions because that was who i trained with and i thought that was fab ( and it is) but i seen Reem was only £21 for a litre so thought i may aswell try it, and since then thats all ill use.its really nice and the customer service is excillent.
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back