Refectocil Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TweezerHappy

Reaction score
I'm about to place an order fo some Refectocil tints from Beauty Express.

They have Oxident Developer 50ml - ok, use with tint. Oxident Remover 100ml - I thought this would be used for removing any tint you got on the skin? But they also have Colour Cleanser 100ml which actually looks like that's for removing tint on the skin.

I'd say I definitely need Developer and colour cleanser. Do I also need this Oxident Remover?

I'm about to place an order fo some Refectocil tints from Beauty Express.

They have Oxident Developer 50ml - ok, use with tint. Oxident Remover 100ml - I thought this would be used for removing any tint you got on the skin? But they also have Colour Cleanser 100ml which actually looks like that's for removing tint on the skin.

I'd say I definitely need Developer and colour cleanser. Do I also need this Oxident Remover?

you can buy the liquid or the oxident cream the cream is just thicker and so you get less chance of drips,they are both 3% and either can be mixed with the tint. Im not sure why the cream peroxide has been listed as an oxidant remover.

The cleanser is just a tint remover,personally I think they have wrongly listed the Oxident remover,it isnt an oxidant remover its an oxidant cream.

So you would need the tints,either the liquid oxidant or the cream oxidant and eye make up remover,though not necessarily theirs.HTH

Last edited:
That's strange that they've listed it as a remover. It most certainly isn't a remover but, as Babs said, it's a cream version of the oxident. I use Refectocil and i prefer the cream version so that's what i use. It's obviously been listed as a remover by mistake.

Ah, makes sense now. Thanks for clearing that up. :green:

Latest posts

Back