Refund for solar oil pinkies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhimisty

Reaction score
As soon as I heard the pinkies were back in stock, I went online an made an order. Thought I'd get a few extra bits while I was making my order. This was 6.30am Monday morning.

Today I got my fullfillment order. And although it's stated as 1-2 days delivery, I didn't mind that it was going to b abut late (as I understand theyre going through a bomb of orders because of the sale). Afterwards, I got another email saying I have been refunded some money. I then phoned up and asked why?
The girl on the phone was lovely as always. However I was told there wasn't stock when I ordered even though the website states there was. I'm sure I saw a thread on here the other day where mr sweet stated if u place an order, the stock is reserved for you?
Before anyone starts, im not bad mouthing s2 as iv always had brilliant service from them i started a thread about how im addicted to shellac and im in love with their products. Im just a little peed off i have three new clients tomorrow all having hands and feet shellacked and needed the pibkies as i give these away with the first treatment to stress the importance of the solar oil.

What am i meant to do now? Im really at a loss. Im so stressed out i have been waiting for them to come into stock so long made a whole order just to get them and literally at the last minute told i wont be getting them but that i could make another order when they come into stock will they charge me for postage? Will they refund me again last minute because someone else needs it more?you?

As soon as I heard the pinkies were back in stock, I went online an made an order. Thought I'd get a few extra bits while I was making my order. This was 6.30am Monday morning.

Today I got my fullfillment order. And although it's stated as 1-2 days delivery, I didn't mind that it was going to b abut late (as I understand theyre going through a bomb of orders because of the sale). Afterwards, I got another email saying I have been refunded some money. I then phoned up and asked why?
The girl on the phone was lovely as always. However I was told there wasn't stock when I ordered even though the website states there was. I'm sure I saw a thread on here the other day where mr sweet stated if u place an order, the stock is reserved for you?
Before anyone starts, im not bad mouthing s2 as iv always had brilliant service from them i started a thread about how im addicted to shellac and im in love with their products. Im just a little peed off i have three new clients tomorrow all having hands and feet shellacked and needed the pibkies as i give these away with the first treatment to stress the importance of the solar oil.

What am i meant to do now? Im really at a loss. Im so stressed out i have been waiting for them to come into stock so long made a whole order just to get them and literally at the last minute told i wont be getting them but that i could make another order when they come into stock will they charge me for postage? Will they refund me again last minute because someone else needs it more?you?

You need to call them. As Naturalnails has said many times this is not S2 this is salon geek.

No one ever posts to talk about NSI orders or OPI being out of stock .. WHY do people do it here?? Speak to S2 if you have an order query, please.

Last edited by a moderator:

No one on here knows the answer to this. As Gigi says and we all say regularly, we dont know the answer to this. Only the good people at S2 know the correct answer to this.

Would you prefer for us to all surmise what would happen or for you to get the right answer from the horse's mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back