Regular Single Spray Tan Appointments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunSpray

Reaction score
One of my regular clients has asked me to book her in the diary every single Thursday for the forseeable future at around 8.30pm, although she can be flexible on the time.

I can see already that this might be a problem with my spray tan party bookings. I only work part-time and, to be honest, doing a 4, 5, 6-person party is more than enough for me on any one evening.

Just wondering what you all do with your very regular single clients when you get, let's say, a more lucrative booking?

i think this is a good thing that she's so regular, u can always have parties other nights if not ask her if not all the time but sometimes u can re-arrange for a diff day, if someone booked in for a treatment once a week i would be very proud of myself.
Just take it as it come's i'm sure she won't mind rearranging from time to time if she likes u tht much
xx

I think you just have to explain to her that it's ok but if you have a party booked then you will have to do her another time. As long as you let her know in advance that this may happen then she can't really complain.
You can't let clients dictate to you but you can be as accommodating as possible with them :)

Yes I think you're both right, thanks. She's a very nice client and I'm sure she'd understand on the occasions I get party bookings on Thursdays, I'll just try to be as flexible as possible on another day x

I have a lady that has booked in every Thursday for the last year, to me she is a fantastic customer, I would rather keep her sweet than the one off (maybe) party booking that I may never hear from again, I wish all my customers were as regular as her and booked their slot months in advance!

If she needs to change time which does happen occasionally then I bend over backwards for her, she is also happy to be flexible with me if something unforseen happens and I need to do her a different night, it works both ways, but I would try to fit my parties in around her rather than the other way round. JMO.

I wouldn't pass up her business on the off chance someone else may want a bigger booking on one night! Surely a tan a week for the whole year adds up to much more than a one off party. I would book her in and hope for many more regulars like her! I also would not move her for a party but book around her slot. A tan only takes 10 mins after you've set up so you could do a party before.

I have a regular on Thursdays at 6pm. She books in with me every week religiously. I think we have to look after these clients to be honest and don't see why I should cancel her or rearrange if I have a party booked in. I'd book the party at a different time xxx

I have 2 ladies who I do every week. They change their days on a week by week basis but they are quite flexible on times on that day if you know what I mean and in return I am flexible on their days and times.

They always have them on the same day as they are friends and live 5 minutes apart but they both have babies which is why they have them in seperate houses but I will do my bestest to do them when they want.

I would not move them for a party who I may or may not ever see again, I won't mess with my 2 best clients (and fave clients) just so I can do a few potential fly-by-nights.

I work around my ladies and they work around me, it is a tit-for-tat arrangement and it works well for me and them.

Lx

Latest posts

Back