Relationships with a huge age gap

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If he has a girlfriend then maybe its not the age gap you should be worrying about!!

my now ex boyfriend there was a 10 year age gap between me and him, when we met I thought he was younger and he thought I was older, we never really noticed the age gap, at the end of the day you can't help who you fall for as long as its legal and age is just a number

Lol Andrea ,20 ..not sure he has a bro but apparently has a girl friend...Im sure I could soon scare her off ..lol

He's gonna kill ya, lol! And my son is 20, it had better not be him, lmao!

20 years between me and my man. We've been together over 18 years and have a beautifull 9 year old daughter ( who is actually 9 2morrow) Love them both will all my heart.:biggrin:

Hi All
23 yrs between me and my lovely man.
Met on the internet
Also did the longdistance relationship for 4 years
me in north scotland
him in south England
We are best friends first, then fancy the pants of each other :lol:
also he said he had to wait till 61 to fall in love for the first time.
And I can honestly say I didnt know what love was till we met:Love:

20 years between me and my man. We've been together over 18 years and have a beautifull 9 year old daughter ( who is actually 9 2morrow) Love them both will all my heart.:biggrin:

Whos the youngest hun ?

Hi All
23 yrs between me and my lovely man.
Met on the internet
Also did the longdistance relationship for 4 years
me in north scotland
him in south England
We are best friends first, then fancy the pants of each other :lol:
also he said he had to wait till 61 to fall in love for the first time.
And I can honestly say I didnt know what love was till we met:Love:

Bless so sweet x

10 years between me and my partner. We been together 10 years. Have 4 children and are happy happy happy! It's not a huge gap but say when I was 21 and he was in his 30s he got stick in a good way but apart from that we never had a problem x age is just a number x

There is 16 years between me and my fella :)

tbh -I usually prefer slightly younger men - biggest age gap has been 9 years, but last one was 4 years younger.
My brother (42) has snagged a 23 year old to be married this yr. The thought of it makes me go a bit cold (find it a bit creepsy). Don't know why. But hey its his life :/

There is 25 years between me and my man, almost to the day! He is 59 and I am 34, our birthdays are in October! Both of his children are older than me! His daughter is 40, and his son is 37!! lol
But, we've been together 10 years this year, and we love each other to bits!
Never had any grief from family or friends about the age gap!

I always prefered older men. Though I wasn't looking for one 20 years older it just happened. My boyfriend before him was 4 years older. Guys my age just didn't do anything for me as I found them too imature.

There is 25 years between me and my man, almost to the day! He is 59 and I am 34, our birthdays are in October! Both of his children are older than me! His daughter is 40, and his son is 37!! lol
But, we've been together 10 years this year, and we love each other to bits!
Never had any grief from family or friends about the age gap!

My partner has 4 other children to his first wife and 10 grandchildren. So our little girl is an auntie. 8 of the grandchildren are older than she is, the oldest is nearly 19.:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back