Remembering first work

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shirleymcc

Reaction score
I've just been going through my recent photos of clients nails to upload when I came across some of my first work and was mortified! :oat the time I was so pleased with myself. I only took the photos because I thought I was brilliant, lol. Its nice to be able to sit back and chuckle now and even though no one will EVER see those photos, Im going to keep them forever. Beginners don't ever feel bad or lose heart :hug:.
Has anyone else kept photos they never want anyone else to see?

I'm just starting out and can never get any photos I like!! I'm too embarrassed to take pics mostly now cause I'm not up to my standards yet! I'm a bit of a perfectionist lol I can't wait to get to the stage of taking photos and liking them haha xx

Oh yes! ha, I'm still not ready to post mine, my boss keeps telling me they are great but for the moment I'm keeping them for me only. :o
It's funny when you look back at them.
I found a box of tips I used for smile lines in the beginning, omg Franken-nails haha at least they're improving ;) xx

Every pic I take I find something wrong with one of the nails!!! More practice for me I think! Where abouts are you? I'm in West Lothian xx

I came across the very first pic i took. A full set of pink and whites... Eeeww absolutely horrific! At the time I loved them!

Goes to show how we improve as time goes on.

What made me laugh even more is I was holding a torch! Why would I think a torch would make them look great?????? I clearly had no idea about presentation !

That literally made me burst out laughing Tigi, I remember needing my sis to hold some black lace for a photo, all we could find was a pair of my knickers. We spent ages trying to hide the crotch, lol :)

That literally made me burst out laughing Tigi, I remember needing my sis to hold some black lace for a photo, all we could find was a pair of my knickers. We spent ages trying to hide the crotch, lol :)

Ahahahahaha brilliant:lol:

My first sets where diabolicle and I thought they were great.:) I am never a 100% happy with my work as I'm such a perfectionist and will always be in search of the perfect set of nails no matter how good my sets are. I love this industry because it's forever changing and I yearn to learn more:)

Latest posts

Back